What is with the old twins?

Throneroom

Bill POV:

I was sitting on my throne and I was thinking about what to do before my sapling woke up. (Ahh, I have a great idea let's see what are Sixer and Freez doing) I thought and then I opened a bubble and there were the two ''ahh I know where they are so it's time to speak to them haha~''. then I teleported there and turned to my demon form.

Ford POV:

''I hope that the kids are okay'' ''don't worry brother they're perfectly fine'' ''yes Stanley you're right'' I said with a little smile. Ten minutes later we hear a laugh and I know that laugh very well ''Bill what do you want from us'' I scream in one direction then I saw him the demon of weirdness himself ''Hi Sixer and Freez what are you doing" "why are you here Cipher " I ask him with little lout voice. "Don't worry Sixer I'm not here to harm you or your brother I will just have a little talk because Pinetree is sleeping so year".

My eyes were wide about what he said about my great-nephew "what have you done to Dipper you fu-king Dorito" "relax Sixer I just brought him to his new home in our kingdom because he is my now and I will make him my lovely queen. I can't wait when we will be together forever ahhh~ and not even you can apart as." (poor Dipper that he must be his soulmate and then marry a fu-king Dorito what will just exploit him) I was thinking but bill interrupts me when he speaks again "He isn't poor he is my Pinetree and oh, I feel that my little Sapling is waking up so I will leave you two now but remember reality is an illusion universe is a hologram buy gold bye".

Bill POV:

"He isn't poor he is my Pinetree and oh, I feel that my little Sapling is waking up so I will leave you now but remember reality is an illusion universe is a hologram buy gold bye". when I said these words, I teleported in the Fearmaid and turn human again, and went to my Saplings room.

Dipper POV:

I woke up and I saw that I'm not at the Shak. I look around and I was in a beautiful, big room with blue, yellow(gold) and white colors. I was in a beautiful king-size bed. Then I got up and look at the beautiful room there were so many other things such as a desk, a Wardrobe, bookshelves, three doors, I think one door is to the bathroom second is the way how can I escape and the last door I don't know. after five minutes there was a knock on the door so I hide under the bed then someone comes in and said" oh Sapling come out, please I don't want to hurt you I am your friend so pleaseeeee~ come out" I know the voice it was Bill's so I don't come out. After two minutes I felt someone pulling my leg out from under the bed (SHIT) I think. " peekaboo Pinetree" I was now in a huge hug I tried to leave from his grip but his grip was too stranger than my noodle hands because they are not strong enough so I gave up. "Oh see Pinetree I said that I will find you, oh it's soo cute when you tried to get off me. Oh, but I wasn't here for a game no" then he put me on the bed and he continued to speak. "I was here just to say welcome to your new home my sweet Pinetree and I hope that you will love it here also you can look around in the Fearmaid." (What I'm at the Fearmaid and why is Bill so nice to me it must be one of his Games, Shit I should don't think he can read minds) I was thinking but I was interrupted when he continued to speak. " yes I can read your mind Sapling but now I have to go because I will speak to your sister and her husband Gideon so I am sorry that I can't stay here but in ten minutes will came Poronica with your food here so bey my little sweet puppet." Then he kissed me on my forehead and leaf. (WTF IS HIS PLAN. While is he so nice and did he say that I can go free around the Fearmaid.) I think and then I think again (wait so that means I can run away but I need a plan first)

Here Is the next chapter I am ill so~ am not at school for this week soo I will work on the book but I must say something I think everyone from you will smooth but I can't do it soo I will take that from another Billdip books  I'm so sorry so, for now, bey and I love you all😘♥️♥️