Our little happy Family

this is what am I doing in the class ^

Pinetree:

It's one year after my and Bill's marriage let just say Bill and me were near each other sometimes we have sex and did it maybe twenty-five times in our first six months that we were married and now I am pregnant with our children yes you read right it will be twins but we don't know what gender are they but they will be born in two and half months.''(he is five and half months pregnant)Pinetree can you come to the throneroom'' ''I will be there in a second'' now I mast go so bye for now.

____________Time skip____________

Bill POV:

I have a surprise for Pinetree because in two weeks our children will be born.*walks into the liberty where Dipper reads*

''Pinetree I have a surprise for you'' ''really and what is it'' ''then come with me'' we walked five minutes through halls until we came to a door with one big dipper and a triangle. ''Bill what is in this room'' ''when your so interested Pinetree then open it'' Then I give him a key and he opened it ''Bill no you didn't -'' ''Yes Pinetree this room is for our children when they're older''

Children Room(you can find it in this book on the 'Fearmaid second floor INFO#3')

''it's soooooooooo~ beautiful Bill thanks*run to Bill and hug him*'' ''but I have one more surprise it's in our bedroom'' then we wandered to our room

In our room, there were two beautiful widgets before our bed. That when you come into the room then you can look at them and us sleeping.

 That when you come into the room then you can look at them and us sleeping

(But the rosa is yellow)

____________twelve days Time skip____________

(I know but I said it in the last chapter that there will be many time skips)

3th POV:

Dipper is now in a special room and is almost one hour giving birth to the first child then one minute later to the second child than when the babies were cleaned up then the doctor said: there both are boys and their half-human and half-demon.

''Can we see then'' king Cipher asked ''we will bring them just a second please'' 

after the kids were brought they were given to the new parent's queen and king Cipher.

I know that it was short but I will try to be my next chapter what will be the Epilogue of this book.

BUT I LOVE YOU GUES SOOOOOOOOO~ MUCH

😘😘😘😘 😘😘😘😘😘 😘😘😘😘😘

and as Bill Cipher always say:

Reality is an illusion, the universe

is a hologram, buy gold, bye~