𝐀𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤

❝𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺, 𝘪𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘵, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭❞

— 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞. Aubriella Mia Black 

 — 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞. Aubrey, Aub, Riella, Ri 

 — 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫/𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬. Female, She/her 

 — 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫. Fifth year 

 — 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬. Half-blood 

 — 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞. Gryffindor 

 — 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝. Alder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 12 1/2" and slightly springy flexibility 

 — 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬. Lioness

— 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. She has a wacky sense of humor and is constantly making jokes to lighten up the mood, sometimes during the worst times as well. Sometimes her jokes are a little hurtful, she just can't keep her mouth shut sometimes, but she doesn't mean it that way at all. She gets defensive over sore spots but is extremely loyal and true towards her friends. Her sense of humor is also one of her defenses from getting bullied or getting herself noticed. She is energetic, a little too hyper sometimes. She appears confident, but at some point, deep inside she feels small and unimportant. She likes to remain positive and not dwell on the past too much. She's quite the troublemaker as well, with that grin that drives people insane. Your not-so-average loud girl, the black heart of Gryffindor. She can be quite reckless, oblivious, and forgetful sometimes as well. 

 — 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞. Average on height, if not a little on the short side. Long wavy blonde hair with natural highlights, baby pink lips, mischievously glinting dark blue eyes, pale skin, visible freckles on her face, and a wicked grin that definitely belongs to a troublemaker. 

 — 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. History of Magic & Herbology 

 — 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. DADA & Charms 

 — 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬. Quidditch, chocolate, reading, pranking, sleeping, food, her friends and family 

 — 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬. Bullying, sexism, homework, insects, small spaces, being trapped, being told what to do, and being looked down on

— 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲/ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲. Her mother is a pureblood, Amelia Black. Aubrey herself is a Black half-blood. Something her mother should be disowned for. But surprisingly, her mother wasn't disowned. She never knew her father, but she hated him very much for everything. Her father was a half-blood wizard who had caused her mother a lot of troubles. She lives with her mother, stepfather, and younger stepbrother. Her mother loves her more than anything in the world, and she loves her mother the same way. She has an annoyingly adorable little brother called Orion. Her stepfather was strict, but he never had many problems with Aubrey. A somewhat loving family is what she has. She isn't really the most loved and praised one by her other relatives though and she much rather stay away from them anyway. But once she was sorted into Gryffindor, she truly was the outcast in her family. Compared to the great Sirius Black often. Aubrey much rather not talk about her family. Both her parents work in the ministry of magic. 

— 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲. Bisexual, but more into guys

— 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚. Aubrey has an eagle owl called Apollo, with black and brown feathers. Her main flaw is her feeling of inferiority. She sometimes feels as though she is an outsider with her friends or even in the group like she's the least important. This often causes her to make self-sacrificial decisions.