✯ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ✯

The tears won't stop the whole night, all the past memories collided in his head like they'll end him till next morning.

Jungkook was regretting letting Taehyung go when the other one was always trying to come back to him but he couldn't risk not seeing him doing fine.

But then the way he hugged him with all his love and affection, Jungkook forgot what pain is. All he ever knew was the comfort his arm contained that could possibly heal all of his wounds.

Taehyung was risky enough to do this and Jungkook was taken aback by his actions because he knew better, if the other one did this, he surely would lose his patience.

Jungkook surely needed Taehyung so much and there came another night full of tears, thinking of good old days with Taehyung.

~✯~

Jungkook was great at hiding but unfortunately Taehyung wasn't. After what happened at the wedding, Taehyung was broken to the core, the last strand of his hope was broken by the way Jungkook treated him coldly.

He didn't deserve this much coldness, he never did.

Only if he could know what Jungkook was feeling deep inside.

He had to act all well and fine in his family so that no one could be suspicious of his behavior while deep inside he was suffocated.

Each and every day was feeling burdensome and he finally got to feel some relief when his sister went away on a trip with her husband, because she was too good at reading his mind and Taehyung could no longer keep from her.

Telling his parents that he needed to see his old friends, he came to see Hoseok at his place who was more than just happy to see him but Taehyung burst into fat tears as soon as he felt Hoseok hugging him.

And that night Hoseok lost count of the number of times he asked Taehyung to stop crying.

Taehyung had an eruption of all of his painful emotions that night, no idea of what he was blabbering, he was just wanting to let his pain go away anyhow and Hoseok being the best guy ever did everything to accompany his friend, let him cry because an outburst of those feelings was needed.

Taehyung's frustration and agony was obvious for how he had been given no explanation, no big disclosure for why Jungkook decided to end this beautiful bond they shared to the extent he decided to end all the connections.

It took time for Taehyung to carry himself back again. It's just too hard to act normal and fake all the time, not when he was back to the origin of his love, to the place where he had his first kiss and his first heartbreak.

It's very hard.

But he had no other choice.

Now he has to stay in his home, act normal around his parents till he has Christmas with them and then leave for Daegu, where he lives.

"So Taehyung~ah, what's your plan for this week? Holidays are around and Irene will be back from her mini honeymoon by Christmas eve." Taehyung's mother spoke, joining her son in the drawing room and on the couch, having sips of coffee in the morning.

"I don't know..."

"What?"

"I don't know if I'll be here till Christmas." Taehyung whispered, sadly looking down at his cup.