1.Chapter: A movie date

„So, you're still comming tomorow right? I got a movie that isn't that boring like the last one." added Iplier and Henrik nodded, „I hope so. If you are still available then sure. Who will be home?"

Iplier paused, „Well, I'm hoping for no one. Just Mark for now but, I'll talk to him once I get of today."

„Ok, let me know then." Henrik smiled and Iplier agreed, „Of course, see you."

It didn't take long for Iplier to change and get out the door. He called for Mark the minute he got into their shared house, „Mark! We need to talk in my office, please!"

„No need to be so aggresive Edward! What's going on doctor?" Mark responded and Iplier looked at him, „Ou, you're right here, perfect. Do you have any plans for tomorow night?"

Mark thought for a bit before answering, „I was thinking about taking Amy to see a movie. You know, like a date. Why?"

„To be honest, I have a date planed and I was hoping to get a move on. He'll be coming over tomorow to see a movie here and it would be great if the house was empty." Iplier stated with as straight face as he could. Mark raised an eyebrow, „Oh, a guy? Ok, well... I guess good luck? I'll take Amy out then, no problem."

Iplier nodded along, „Thank you and yes, I'm gay. Hope that doesn't matter."

„No, it's your life; I'm open to anything. Have we met him?" Mark asked and Iplier looked away, „Well you did met him, I'm not sure about others. I'm dating Henrik actually."

Mark froze, „Henrik from Jack? The surgeon? How? As far as I remember he had a wife."

„Ou, he did. I'm as supprised as you are, the guy is kinda catch." Iplier blushed at that point since he didn't think that he deserved the relationship that much. Mark patted his back, „Cool, I hope that it goes well for you budy. I'll take Amy out so you can do what you want here, just don't be weird about it."

Iplier agreed, „Of course, don't even worry. I moderately know what I'm doing."

„That's something that I thought you would say, fair. Don't burn the house down." Mark laughted, „I'll get back to work. Tell me how it went."

Both of the doctors ended at the same time so the decided to walk together. Marks house wasn't too far anyway but Iplier wanted to make his intentions clear, „So, we have been together for a while now. I told Mark about us few days ago. Do people from your house know?"

„Yea, they figured it out early on, I just confirmed it. The weren't really suprised; what about Mark?" Henrik took a sip of his coffe an Edward responded nonchalantly, „He didn't say anything but, he did say that he's going out with Amy today so, the house is fully ours. We can do what we want to do there and nobody would know. Not a souls since, our neighbours don't share any walls with us."

Henrik raised an eyebrow, „That makes you sound like you want to murder me. Are we sure that this is a date? Should I be scared?"

„No! I sound weird huh? Sorry I just got exited that, it's a date. I found this movie, it sounds interesting. I didn't watch it yet; was waiting for you." Edwards face went red almost instantly and Henrik smiled, „Thanks, that's sweet of you. I must admit, I don't see why no one hearing us is that big of a deal. Is the movie inapropriet or something?"

Edward glanced at him, „Uhm, no. I just thought that it was something to take note of. Like, we can talk about anything and nobody will find out. We can do anything and nobody will find out."

„You do sound strange; you want to do something else? You could have said so." Henrik took another sip and Edward nodded, „Yea but, how would I know, if you would agreed to that. Do you get that? I'm talking like, I'm not gonna say anything that up front just let you decide. I think that's the best for us right now."

„Alright, I got that. Sounds like a good idea. So we'll just wait until one of us gets the courage to do something?" Henrik put his arm around Edward and he nodded, cuddling into his coat, „Exactly, like we always do. Would you share this? I drank mine already."

Henrik shot him a glare, „No, who knows what you could have caught! You should have thought about that sooner."

Edward frowned but didn't say anything. He wasn't really sure if Henrik was geting the hint.