One Shot 5 - Teenagers

(A/N)

Bonjour!
I got a request to write a oneshot to do with the boys as teens.
So here it is!
Oh and don't if you get a chance, go to my ask the author atory and feel free to ask me anything!
Thanks,
Kaykay xoxoxo

Dean 16
Sam 12

"C'mon, sammy, you can't be serious about this whole 'I'm gonna be smart.' idea." Dean said, feeling slightly amused at the moment. They were on their way to another local school and after Sam's first few weeks of high school he liked it. Such a nerd. Dean thought.

"I want to be normal, like the other kids."

"Normal?" Dean snickered.

"There is nothing wrong with 'Normal.'" Sam said confidently.

"Just go... Your gonna be late." Dean ran off and caught up with some random girls he thought were hot.

***
It was nearly lunch break. Dean sat outside the principal's office waitinggm for the Blah blah blah behave blah speech... He looked up when the door opened and saw sam. "Sammy?" Dean smirked. "you get in trouble?"
"No actually the opposite!" A woman with greying hair stood behind Sam and gave him an elaminated peice of paper. A certificate. Deans smirk faded and then he followed the teacher into the office.

"You've been here one week and already been sent here?"

"Not even a hello?"

The teacher looked at Dean and Dean glared back. "What did you do?"

"Oh... uhhh... Nothing, Just destroyed half the science department!" Dean now wore a smile of acheivement!

"You're Excluded!" The teacher bellowed.

And that was that, another school Dean couldn't go to, EVER!

***

"Dad's gonna be angry at you!" Sam tormented.

"eh. He'll get over it. He always does." Dean ran down the street. "And besides he is usually drunk anyway!"