Preference 1 (stolen kiss)

When he stole a kiss.

Dean- you were lying around in the man of letters bunker. Dean had just got back off of a shifter hunt.

"Hey, baby." Dean said walking in.

"Hey." you said lying across the sofa with a pillow under your head, with your eyes closed. You heard Sam walking straight past you to his room. Then you heard Dean approach you.

He lifted your head and sat down, gently placing your head on his lap. You opened your eyes to see his beautiful  green eyes gazing into your welcoming (E/C) eyes. You closed your eyes and felt a soft brush against your lips. You opened your eyes to see dean kissing you gently. "prick!" you whispered as he pulled away.

Sam- you had just got back to the motel after hunting a demon. Sam looked at the blood pouring from your forehead and rushed to you. He got a warm,  dampened cloth and cleaned the blood. You let out a hiss as it sent a shock of pain through you. He held your hand when your eyes squeezed shut. You opened your eyes as the pain stopped. You realise that it's all been cleared up. As you open your mouth to say something, Sam pressed his lips against your own. Thats the moment, you realised you love him.

Castiel- you was asleep, your boyfriend Castiel was watching over you. (Not in a pervy way, at all!) You lay still and cas was pacing the room, he'd stop to stare once in a while. He sat on the bed next to you and placed his hand in yours.

You opened your eyes and wore a smirk. Cass leaned in pecked your lips. "Cas?"

"yes, (Y/N)?" he looked at you seriously.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" you two sat hugging into the night, until you fell asleep on his chest!

Hi,
Requests? And tell me how I did!
Thanks,
Kayla x