Imagine 3 - On the way to Sammy.

(A/N) 

Hiya people!

This was a request from a friend who recently lost a family member. (R.I.P) Anyways, Her message went like this - 

Hey. i have a request.

Sam's at college and Dean takes you on a road trip plz

:-P

She also asked for a little smoochies. 

So here it is! x

You open your eyes. You very rarely got to sit shotgun but since John dissapeared, you took that place. you look to your left and see Dean concentrating on the damp roads ahead. "Where we going?" You asked. 

"Stanford." Dean replied, not taking his eyes off the road. I turned up the music, which was AD/DC as usual, an rested my head down on the seat.

***

An hour or so passed, the sun began to rise and Dean pulled into a gas station. He filled the car up with gas and came back to the car with a ton of snacks. "How fat do you wanna make me?" You joked, reaching for some M&Ms. Dean slapped your hand away. 

"Whats the magic word?" He teased. 

"Please?" You laughed. He rolled his eyes and gave you the empty packet. You pulled a pouty face, which caused Dean to smirk. He turned and faced you. Slowly he pulled out another packet of M&Ms and thew them at you. You giggled and said "Thank you, De!" 

You looked him directly in the eye and began to lean in. Your eyes shut as your lips brushed, gently agianst each other. Dean grabbed your waist pulling you in closer and your kissed became more and more passionate. He pulled away and led his mouth up your face towards your ear and whispered. "Save the rest 'til later." He pulled away and the said loud and clear. "If we leave now, we'll reach Sam by night!" You nodded. 

"Wait?" You shouted in his ear. "Sammy?" 

The impala roared to life as you sped off with your childhood friend towards stanford!

(A/N) 

please tell me how i did! And message me for a request! 

thanks,

Kayla x