thirty

jisung sets down a box in the back of minho's car, slamming the trunk shut. he jogs to the passengers side door, sliding into the car.

"all ready?" minho asks. jisung nods excitedly.

"yes!! let's go before my mother gets home."

minho puts the car in drive, turning on his blinker and pulling onto the road. traffic was light so they didn't have to worry about being late for their signing of residency.

jisung grabs the aux, plugging his phone in and shuffling his driving playlist. "i think i'm going to save up for a car."

"oh really?" min asks. he slows the car down as they reach a red light, hand resting on the steering wheel. "they cost quite a lot. plus you need to save for rent too. why do you want a car?"

"well i don't want to rely on you or anyone else to get me places, y'know?" ji wiggles in his seat. "plus my job is a 30 minute walk from our apartment and i really don't want to do that every day."

min nods. "i can take you places, hanji. you're never a burden if that's what you're scared of."

ji smiles, reaching his hand over to ruffle minho's hair. "thank you!"

***

the duo was sat down on the floor- they didn't have a couch yet- eating pizza as they watched netflix off of jisung's tv he had had in his room at his moms.

"it's so cool that we live here," jisung randomly states as the end credits roll. min gives him a look and laughs.

"it is," he responds.

jisung scoots closer to minho, nudging his shoulder playfully. "we're adulting."

"indeed we are," min answers. he nudges jisung back, playfully smiling at him. "we're popping off."

jisung snorts and subconsciously leans into minho. "we're so cool. kids are gonna look at us on the streets and whisper about how they wish they were us."

"you need to dress better if you want that to happen," minho retorts causing jisung to hit his arm.

"whats wrong with how i dress?" ji yells. min laughs, taking a bite of his pizza.

"you dress like a fourteen year old boy who would call me a slur."

"what?! i dress fine!"

"you are literally wearing basketball shorts," min deadpans. ji looks down at his outfit and mentally notes to dress better. he did have a few good clothes but he never wore them because his mother would always make him change if he looks too "queer."

"okay listen-"

a loud meow snaps them out of their conversation. dori crawls into jisung's lap, rubbing his head against the boys stomach.

"awh he likes you," minho coos. he leans over and scratches the cats head, making kissy noises.

"of course he does, everyone likes me."

"you are such a bitch."

eventually the two decide that they need to go to sleep, the time nearing one am. jisung had an orientation in the morning for a music shop and minho didn't want to keep him up any longer.

"goodnight jisungie~" minho coos, patting the youngers head. "i'll wake you up in the morning."

"mkay min," ji responds. he rubs his eyes and leans into minho's pats. "love you."

"love you too," min says. he walks away from the younger, closing the door. he instantly pulls out his phone, looking for the unknown number that he texted all the time. he sends a quick text and plops onto his bed with a soft smile.

-
heyy this is sort of a filler chapter lol. i'm sorry about the lack of updates, im barely in the skz fandom anymore and im a very busy person. ill try to update more often but it isnt promised.