thirteen

minho's head snaps up from his books when the door flies open. his want to cuss the person out instantly fades when his eyes land on his smiley best friend.

ji runs over to him, jumping on his bed. he crawls into the elders arms and relaxes with a sigh. "hi min."

"hey jiji," min responds, wrapping his arms around the younger. his heart races a little at how affectionate his friend was being but he pushes it away. he's straight. don't get your hopes up.

ji sets his chin on min's shoulder, sighing contently and relaxing against his friend. he feels one of min's hands make its way through his brown locks and smiles giddily to himself. the elder radiated so much warmth and jisung loved it.

"you're extra affectionate today," min laughs out. ji just shrugs and nuzzles his head into minho's neck.

"missed you a lot."

minho's face heats up and he looks away from the younger. "i've got to study, cutie."

"cuddle me first, 'm so tired."

min just sighs and pulls his laptop closer to him. he couldn't bring himself to move the sleepy boy off of him. "you're lucky i love you."

"love you too, min."

the older boys heart flutters at those words and he decides to put all his focus on studying to try and calm his racing heart.

soon enough, soft snores are coming from the younger boy. min smiles at the sight of him, cooing at how adorable he is.

after an hour or so of studying, min decides that his brain has taken all that it can in and shuts his laptop. jisung was still asleep on his shoulder so he wraps his arms around the younger and closes his eyes.

***

jisung wakes up first. he blinks, confused as to where he is but quickly remembers once he realizes he's being held. he grins to himself at the feeling of being cuddled.

the brunet looks around the room in hopes to find a clock. he knew it must be pretty late considering how dark it was outside and his mom was probably worried. ji finally decides to check his phone and cringes at the time. 9:35.

"min," ji whispers, shaking the elder boy slightly. "minhoooo wake up."

the older boy groans and pulls jisung tighter, trying to quiet him down. ji just huffs and pushes himself up. "min i gotta get home."

minho doesn't answer, instead pulling jisung on top of him. ji ends up with his legs straddling min's and he feels his face heat up.

"lee minho," jisung warns. min finally opens his eyes and his face goes red when he sees how ji was positioned.

"what're you doing on my lap?" min teases, a playful smirk forming on his face. "you sure you're straight, baby?"

"i could do some real damage to you right now," ji answers. he taps his elbow twice and jumps up with a giggle. min's eyes widen and he pushes ji back so he was laying on the foot of the bed. min crawls over him, straddling the younger with a smirk.

"ooh daddy," ji laughs, smiling up at the elder.

"you gonna be good for me, kitten?" min jokes back. ji feels the familiar warmth spread across his face at the pet name. his hands fly up to his face in attempt to hide it but min grabs his hands, pinning them besides the youngers head.

"no fair~" ji whines out, thrashing around in attempt to get his friend off of him.

"bottom," min says with a smirk. their eyes meet and both boys feel their hearts speed up. jisung leans up a little in attempts to give minho the hint but before he can close his eyes, min's lips are on his.

cw / making out haha

ji instantly submits, eyes closing completely as he lets his crush take control. their lips move together at a fast pace, teeth clashes form the momentum of the kiss. min's hands slide from the younger's hands to his face, cupping his jaw as their lips move. one of jisung's hands moves to the olders dark hair, the other going to his shoulder.

"min-" jisung whines. he tugs on the brunet's hair and moves his head to the side. minho moves his lips from jisung's lips to his neck. he licks up to ji's ear and bites. a whine from jisung snaps min out his daze and he scoots away from the younger. without a word, he grabs his phone and jacket and leaves the dorm.