1.Skipping ahead

*smut ahead*

*smut ahead*

Brows furrowed, y/n held the screwdriver between her teeth as she fiddled with the wires inside Bucky's arm.

"I'm sorry, Doll. I'll try and be more careful next time." Bucky sighed. He felt so guilty that y/n had to patch him up again, still getting used to the different strength of his new arm. Y/n shook her head, grabbing the screwdriver from her teeth before flipping the plate back down.

"You're just lucky my dad payed me attention long enough to teach me this shit." Y/n mumbled as she secured the screws back in place, sitting up and shoving the tool onto the table. "Try it out."

Y/n gestured to his arm and Bucky flexed his fingers, the black and gold metal moving as if it were his own flesh.

"I think I have a good idea how to test it out." Bucky smirked, reaching out to y/n and wrapping the metal arm around her waist. The girl squealed as he tugged her into his lap, the super soldier's face nuzzling into her neck.

"Bucky!" Y/n gasped, hands resting against his bare chest for support.

"Yeah, doll." Bucky murmured against the skin of her neck, teeth nipping teasingly as she squealed again and let her hands slide into his hair.

"I've gotta say, I'm disappointed that I wasn't invited for this 'testing out'" a playfully stern voice made y/n drop her head back to smile at Steve, who pushed away from the doorframe to press a kiss to the girl's pursed lips.

"Hiya Stevie." Bucky grinned. Steve chuckled and ruffled his boyfriend's long locks.

"Hiya Buck. How're you doing?" Steve asked, matching Bucky's grin. Y/n squealed then as bucky wiggled his fingers at her sides for a moment.

"I busted my arm tending to the goats. I felt bad going back to Shuri to have it fixed seeing as I only got it a few weeks ago." Bucky explained. Steve hummed and offered his boyfriend a pout.

"Poor baby." Steve whined before grinning again. "So, how're we gonna test it out?" Both Bucky and y/n had smirks on their lips at his question.

...
"I don't get it." Y/n huffed, hands clasped around her knees - which were tucked up to her chest - as she sat beside Nat and Sam.

"Don't get what?" Sam inquired, leaning around Nat to look at y/n. She sighed.

"What we're doing. I get the goats are cool but I just don't see the point." Y/n complained and Nat groaned.

"Will you shut up," she snapped, opening her eyes to look at the girl, "this is meant to be relaxing."

"Close your eyes, y/n. Think of something nice." Sam suggested. Y/n settled back into a comfy position and closed her eyes.

"Hey! Nothing dirty!" Nat scolded, hitting y/n playfully when she saw the girl's grin.

"What!? I was only thinking of Steve and Bucky." Y/n countered and Sam scoffed.