chapter three

Ummi pov

   I was hearing some distance voice but I just couldn't not figure who they were cuz I was feeling uncomfortable..like the smell of the place and all that ..after many attempt I finally adjust to the light and I woke up..that was wen I actually realize I was in hospital..
   Then all event that happened came back .baba is dead was all I said before they all turn to me.
  Halima,ummi how are you are you are u ok should we call the doctor,I was shocked is understatement cuz it was ammi that was caring for me this much.
  It might be because all the family was present.

    So after some minutes the doctor came to check on her . Doctor layla , hello how are you..am gud alhamdulilah how are you feeling....am good.

    So she asked the doctor wen she will be discharged..insha Allah tomorrow.

__________________________________
Walahi chaii am not doing good oo but we work out,......
_________________________________

The cool breeze and the sound of birds was the only thing that Was making to feel am still in this world of deceit...salmah entered the room,and her being the eight years old girl that she was ,she did not notice how I had zoned off ,she just jumped on me Wich made me so scared .. salmahhhhhh!!!!!wat I shouted,ammi is calling you and she left ...

   Ammi pov
Where is she now.....come in ,where were you I ask salmah to call you since ,,,I was in the toilet was her reply..take baba told me to give it to you ....
  She collected it and she Left the room...

______________________________________
Wowww a letter from baba to her wat can that be🤔.,.........

Am so sorry for the late update I was having problem logging in into the account and I was not feeling well also .....bear with u me 😘😘😘

Vote
Comments
Share pls,😫

Love
___ayeasha___