chapter four

______________________________________

Assalamualaikum halima ...I want to make this as short as possible ...
Nobody will tell but I died of cancer I could not tell you ,,,and I know nobody will tell you so I just want you to take care of ur siblings...in Sha Allah everything will go back to normal because the life you are living is not what you want. And lastly anything she should ask pls give her to avoid any trouble.. plsss halima................
Before she could finish the letter the door of her room opened showing salmah ,she knew she offended her so she came so she can apologize to her but she did as if she did not know.samah wat do u want she said with a straight face,I came ,for you to apologize to me she said..
But she can't be angry with the only person that cares about her ,so she dragged her to her side and  started tickling her and that was the end of their fight.......
She forgot about the letter that was given to her ,if only she finished it.....

After she was done with salmah she slept of in her queen sized bed with the color of the room blue...she woke
And saw she slept for almost four hours for her to miss zuhr and asr is in less that 10minutes..so she stood up then went to freshen up to pray after she was done freshening up she laid her paryer mat to pray after she was done praying her missed salah she paryed for the dead and her sister and brother safety,after she was done she folded her prayer mat ...
She was shocked and Happy at the Same time how she got over baba within two weeks,(yess she spent almost a week in the hospital because the doctor said she had symptoms of Malaria)) ....

Halima POV
Yess I might be depressed and all that but that won't stop me from talking to the people who care and look after me,I won't call them my best friends but we are close..
Hafsah
Hanifah
Harafah
Yesss that is all we the four ha's funny right.....I on my data to check for messages wen I saw almost 200messages from the ha's I told them several times that I can't read all those messages they just won't listen arghhh....
~Me:hey muchkins
~Hafsah:are you ok who is munchkin if not you this fowl you this disrespectful child
~Me:haba Mana
~Harafah: reply to(hey muchkins) hello how are you dumbo..
~Me: am tired of you all..
Well Alhamdulilah am good
I want to tell you guys something important...
~hafsah: tell us something we don't know..
~Me: about baba
~harafah:we know about him and yh we were at the hospital we came to visit but dis dumbo was on bed for almost two weeks without waking up,, mtxheew..
~Me:what are u saying
~hanifa: you are a baboon Harafah....well yes halima u were in coma before u woke up thinking it was the second day u woke,, but u woke up after a week sha... are u a fowl you have a phone and you did not know that today's date is not what you think it is ...
~Me: what,, no wonder when I came back from the hospital the house was back to normal.....you are guys are such a darling and again am not in school that is why don't blame me,,, thank you guys .....
~Hafsha: I couldn't make it...
~harafah:you are welcome... announcement,,we are resuming next week ....
~Me: ok..... Byeee
  I replied some other message before going offline...

Yahhh am resuming school,,,, am in 300level in abti American University of Nigeria in Yola...so I have to go back on Saturday since am living in Abuja so I live in hostel...

Author POV
So hanifah Harafah and Hafsah...
Hafsah shehu: a 300 level student in abti also who lives in Yola and a law student....she is the only child of her parent and her mother own a Chinese restaurant in Yola..
Harafah bugaji:the bugaji's yhh,,Harafah is a student of abti also who lives in Abuja and a medicine student,,her father is the owner of at almighty company called THE BUGAJI COMPANY.....It  is a a very known company in Nigeria..She have two siblings a elder sister who is married with a kid and her elder Brother who is managing some part of the father's company....
Hanifah  Mohammed: she is a 300 level student also and a medical student she studies medicine also,,,,she lives in Abuja ...her father is a Known politician in Nigeria...she is the third child of her parent she have two elder brother and a younger brother so she is the only female child....

Ammi POV
   Where is the girl have being calling since ,,Maryam yes ma,so it is naww you heard kohh. Follow the driver go and pick muhsin from school then branch the mall for his shopping..
Take , I gave her 50k ... ok ma and she left.

MARYAM:The housemaid of the Yusuf mansion

______________________________________
IF I ADD NEW CHARACTERS I WILL INTRODUCE THEM 😉
A

M SORRY GUYS🌚💗

VOTE
COMMENT SHARE💙💙💙🥺💙💙😫

LOVE
ayeeshatou_x