"Appearance"

Do you think how a person look speaks about him/her?

About their character?

I think it does. A person's look is important for me.

Imagine you went to somebody's place. They welcome you in their home. But when you enter into their home, You see there's messiness in their room. It's not clean rather untidy. There's garbage laying on their floor. It has dust on its ceiling. It smells bad. And everything seems messy.

How would you feel and what would you think of that person?

Firstly you would want to escape from his place ASAP because nobody wants to stay in such places. Or you could offer your help in cleaning but that might offend him.

Now what would you think of that person?

A person who don't care about his/her home. Where he live. Where he spend his most time. A person who don't look after his home. What do we call these people. Careless. Unhygienic. Unhealthy Or what else.

How people carry themselves. How they appear in front of our eyes. Speaks a lot about him. Because our body is our home. It's a gift from our God. It's where we live and reside. If a person don't care about his outer beauty how can he care about his inner beauty? So, we should always take good care of our home. Our body. We should clean it often. We should wear nice clothes. Smell good (ladies for ladies and their mehrams) Look clean. No excuses such as; “ I was busy, I don't have that much time.” because you gotta take time and look after your physical self. That's important too!

“A believer stands 5 times a day in front of his Lord. The KING of all the kings. In front of Rabbil Aalameen. And he must and should take care of how he look. How he smell. What type of cloth is he wearing.”

That's how our religion teaches us to be. Clean.