"Letters"

I'm old fashioned. Send me handwritten letters. In this modern era of technology who in their sane mind would want to write and send letters?
You might be wondering that, Why handwritten letters when you have.
Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp and Messages. Just a click and your message has been sent. I'm not being ungrateful but I like the idea, That someone somewhere will be writing a letter to their special people. Someone whom they dearly love. I like the idea of, Talking through letters. Perhaps it's because I have never gotten a letter before. I like the idea, That someone will take the time to collect a flower. Take a paper then they'll pick up a nice pen and they'll write whatever is on their heart. I like the idea that someone will put this much effort just in writing a letter.
I like inks and paper. Anything which is written with ink felt so real. Like I can touch it and feel it. I like the idea, That someone somewhere will be sipping their tea in their hand and thinking about me.
Beautiful isn't it?
If a writer would got a letter,
She would write something cheesy like;
"After reading and grasping your words,
I realized that.
Even words have the ability to,
Sent shivers down my spine and letting those butterflies in my belly dances with overjoy.
After getting your letter I'm only feeling butterflies. In my stomach. On the window. In my room and almost everywhere."
God!
Poets are cheesy man.