Freya Mikaelson🪦

Imagine: Asking Freya for help

You rushed through the busy and crowded New Orleans streets as you rushed to the cemetery your girlfriend had told you she was at. It was near Mardi Gras so more people than usual were milling about so it took considerably longer for you to get her, which was not ideal for your situation.
You burst into the graveyard and soon caught sight of her blonde hair, she was standing beside a wall of graves and twirling her necklace.
"Freya!"You called to signal her attention which made her turn to you immediately. Clearly alarmed at the state you were in. You ran almost collapsing into her arms when you finally reached her."I know."
"Know?"Freya looked puzzled as she put her arms around you and studied your face."Know what? Hold on, have you been crying? Are you ok? Are you hurt? I swear if-"
"I know you're a witch."You spoke, getting your breath back."So don't tell me you're not, I know and I need your help."
Freya looked down."I should've known you'd figure it out. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."
"I don't care that you didn't tell me but I need your help."You told the beautiful blonde."And not just your girlfriend 'I need you to comfort me' help, I need your witchy help."
Freya took her hands from you and said in a serious tone."What's wrong?"
"It's my daughter, Estie, she's gone and this,"You pulled out your phone and showed Freya a photo of your daughter's room."was what I found this morning."
The witch gasped at the symbols littering your daughter's room but tried not to look too panicked for your sake.
"It's the supernatural, isn't it?"You sucked in a breath and bit your lip, trying not to cry."Is it bad? Can you help at least."
"Yes."Freya cleared her throat and you saw that her eyes were a little glossy too, she had really bonded with your daughter."I'll do everything I can for both of you. I love you."