Cami & Marcel🕊👑

Imagine: Cami and Marcel dancing

"Look at this!"Your sister Rebekah hissed at you, she pulled your arm so you stopped beside her.
"Jesus, Bekah! Are you trying to pull it off?"You rubbed it and turned to look at the scene before you.
"How dare he?"The blonde fumed.
Marcel was dancing with some blonde girl dressed as an angel and considering Rebekah and Marcel's long history you knew how much this infuriated your sister.
"He has a type."You mumbled as Rebekah's glass smashed.
"He has some nerve."She growled.
You rolled your eyes and turned to your sister."If you want me to, I'll distract the human while you give Marcel a piece of your mind."
"Thank you, sis."Rebekah's mood dramatically swung and she hugged you.
"Alright, that's enough of that."You removed her from you.
You walked over to Marcel and the blonde girl and you flashed the man a fake smile.
"I'm cutting in."You told him.
"Y/N, I'm afraid Cami and I-"Marcel started.
You grabbed his wrist in a bone rushing grip."I wasn't asking."
Marcel pulled his wrist from your hand."Fine."
You turned back to the confused blonde woman and it was only then when you realised how pretty she was.
"Um hi."She spoke nervously.
You smiled, amused at her fear."Don't sound so scared, love. I'm Y/N."
"No last name?"She teased, not scared anymore."I'm Cami."
***
You danced with Cami for a while and you had to admit for a human she was extremely entertaining. For the past one thousand years you'd only dated werewolves much to your siblings disgust (minus Klaus) and found humans incredibly dull but Cami seemed nice.
While getting drinks, you had an idea."Do you wanna get out of here?"
Cami opened her mouth to answer but was cut off.
"I'm sorry, sister, but I need to borrow Cami for the night."You brother Klaus smirked at you and took Cami away.
You felt a presence beside you and turned to see you second favourite brother.
"Nice of you to show."You told Elijah.
"Please don't do anything you will regret."Your brother warned."You're the only one of us Klaus hasn't daggered yet."
"I'm going to kill him."