十二

Boy were you in a pickle. You lay atop Giyū. His face crimson from embarrassment. All over futon arrangements too.

"G-get off me."

"Yeah ok."

You pulled yourself off of him and moved yourself over to your futon. You held your hand behind your neck and laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry!"

Ten minutes earlier...

Giyū led you up the wooden stairs all the way into the room above. If was a 6 story place too. You and Giyū would be staying on the top floor.

He led you up the many stairs. Into a very beautiful room. It was indeed oriental. Paper screens, bamboo mats, many asian elements filled your eyes.

You ran over to the sleeping area finding two Futons. Great ones by the looks of it with kimono stands by its side.

You smiled brightly at the sight before you ran over and laid down. You were relieved by the feeling. A mischievous thought filled your head. You pulled yourself up and looked over to Giyū who admired a Bodhisattva in the corner.

"Say, Giyū you wouldn't mind sleeping on the floor?

"Ah!"

"Because there only seems to be two Futons. And my back is hurting so you wouldn't mind sending me yours?"

He looked to you oddly. Making you worry if he'd bite.

"I can give you a massage..."

You freaked out before groaning in pain. Falling onto the ground. Wait did you actually have pain in your back. But when did?

Oh wait Kensei pushed you down onto the ground from your back. Wow you must've not noticed until now.

Giyū suddenly bolted to catch you. Lifting you onto his shoulder.

He carried you over to the futon. And placed you down. He prepared to rub your back.

"Wait! Wait I was kidding!"

You exclaimed and before his hands touched you. You grabbed his arms and pulled him down. Until you both were laying on top of each other.

Your eyes caught against each other. You felt his crotch against yours. You retold the story of the Emperor and his Retainer.

A forbidden love that was like this.

Back into the present...

You quickly got off of him. Throwing yourself over to the other futon. Giyū looked to with "disgust?" You didn't understand why he gave such a look.

You got up and bowed your head.

"Sumimasen."

You walked over to the window. And opened it. You jumped out onto the next building. You jumped down into the streets. Leaving Giyū shocked by the window.

You quickly ran away from the city of lights. Never before had you felt this.

It felt awful and you had to take it out on something.

Your Nichirin blade was by your side. Created for a blind samurai. It was made to resemble a cane. You had a talent with the koto and Shamisen. So you came off as a blind musician at times.

You found yourself in a forest like area. Surrounded by bamboo. You dug inside your kimono. Pulling out the esoteric texts.

You pulled it open and looked down at the images. Breath of the Star was complicated. It needed a lot of air and you had to let it escape very slowly.