~Harmony~

Y/n takes a shower and starts to sing, she never sings around the avengers as she thinks she can't sing. Y/n has a beautiful voice which Wanda hears. Wanda knows the same song y/n is singing and starts to join in.
This contains fluff... I just found this so adorable. This is my idea and I don't want anyone copying me with any of my stories I including this one especially without my permission thnx.
Your POV

As soon as I entered my room I had undressed and went to my bathroom. I hummed to a tune that had been stuck in my head all day whilst turning on the shower and putting it to the warmest setting.

I sighed feeling more relaxed than ever. I'd currently been on a 5 day mission, it was tough and I was very sore, a hot shower is exactly what I needed right now.

(This is the song you sing by the way)

I got some shampoo in my hand and started to sing as I massaged my scalp...

" 'Inshallah' that's what you say
You think I lost my faith
You won't speak my name
Forbidden won't see you again"

Wanda's POV

I walked to my best friends room, y/n, to see how she was doing as I haven't seen her for a while.

I knocked on her door

"Y/n it's me Wanda can I come in?"

I frowned not hearing her reply.

"Y/n?"

I walked in and saw her suit on the floor and her bathroom door shut. I was going to leave her alone and see her after but immediately stopped....

" I got sharp edges, I get defensive
Too lost to care, middle finger in the air
I'm sorry that I scared ya" Y/n sang.

Her voice was so angelic, like an angel, I couldn't describe how beautiful she sounded. My eyes widened, I then smiled knowing the song she was singing. 'Good taste y/n' I thought, smirking.

Her voice got louder when she was getting nearer to the chorus.

"Be my protector when I cross the Sahara
Take me there, take me there and"

I took a breath and sang the chorus with her...

" love me like a dessert Rosé
Hold me like you can't let go" we both sang in harmony. Our voices matched perfectly, it sounded so good.

She stopped singing and I heard her gasp, I smirked and carried on the next line on my own

"Keep me safe when I come home" I sang.

She joined back in and we sang the last line together "Love me like a desert rose"

Your POV

...desert rose" me and this person sang.

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around myself. 'I wonder who that is' I thought.

A part of me was hoping it was Wanda, it was either her or Nat. But it sounded just like Wandz tho.

I opened my door and saw Wanda.

I smiled , flushing a bright red, still quite embarrassed. "Oh hey Wandz" (y/n calls Wanda, Wandz all the time)

"Hey there" she said in her sokovian accent.

"Your voice is beautiful y/n" she commented making me blush even harder than before.

"Oh I- your voice is so good too"

She looked me up and down before smirking. "I'll leave you to get changed and then I want to hear all the news about the mission, and your singing. Ooo and it's film night tonight in my room this time"

Me and Wanda have a film night every Friday unless we have a mission. It's just the two of us hanging out, watching our favourite movies.

"Ok see you in about 5 mins" I said.

"See you bestie" Wanda waves before leaving my room.