Chapter 2: Jeff's wedding

January 2, 2021

Today's the big day for Jeff and his wife, they are getting married again and Harry is gonna be officializing the wedding.

It's been 2 months since Harry and Olivia are together and they've been the happiest since they can ever remember! Olivia is getting dressed in her gorgeous floral dress while Harry puts on his splendid black suit and quickly gets his bath robe and slippers and hides them in his bag.

They arrive at the wedding venue holding hands like couples usually do innit, but what they weren't expecting at all were the paps invading the garden to photograph them.. oh no! Within minutes everyone in the world already knows they're together...

...

January 28, 2021

[Olivia's POV]

It's barely noon and I woke up to a phone ringing. It turned out to be mine with a message from Harry.

Harry: Hey babe! Hope you slept well, on your right you have an envelope with everything you need to do to find me. I love you forever.

-H

I rub my eyes two times to read the message properly and then I get up, grab the envelope and open it. Inside there is a card with a picture of us kissing and a little message.

"Go to our living room balcony and look down. Love You. <3
-H"

As soon as i put on my tracksuit and my vans i go through the whole house to reach the living room.
On the balcony door there were flowers and another card.

"Open the door beauty sleep :)"

I follow what was told me and open the tall white glass door to hear Love Story by Taylor Swift playing from below the floor. I bend over the balcony glass to see Harry down on one knee, with a flower bouquet in one hand and a gorgeous red velvet box in the other.

———

[Harry's POV]

As soon as i hear the doors opening i get down on my knees and order the musicians to start playing Taylor Swift.
Olivia looks down with a confused look as i take a deep breath and start...

"I live for thee, i long for thee olivia" At this point she is just looking down shocked and crying as her hand comes to her mouth.

"Olivia, My love as deep; the more I give to thee, wilt thou marry me?"

"YES YES YES" olivia shouts and everyone aroud starts clapping as she jumps off the balcony to embrace harry in a tight hug.
*
*
*
*
*
A/N: OH. MY. GOD. THEY ARE ENGAGED!!! i'm super excited for the wedding and this fic is coming to an end 😔 there's only one or two more chapters left but their story is like this anyways <3
I hope you're enjoying it!

-M