Chapter 3: The Wedding

May 25, 2021

~11:45am~
Olivia is in her dressing room with Eleanor Calder, both getting ready for the wedding in that afternoon.
Meanwhile, Harry and Louis, Olivia's assistant and Eleanor's boyfriend, are getting a beer and preparing Harry's vows for said wedding.

"So, Harry, do you know what you're gonna say?" Louis asks, smiling with the beer resting on his lips staring at Harry.
"Yeah man, i'll just recite more Shakespeare poetry while kissing her ring" Harry responds smiling.
Louis looks down and takes his gaze away from Harry. Harry notices Louis' behaviour and rapidly gets up to ask if he's alright but Louis simply says "I... i have to get going... get ready for... your wedding"

———
*back in time*
Since the first day of shooting Harry and Louis grew closer and closer everyday because he was Olivia's assistant and Harry was dating her, but none of the boys expected that to happen...

One afternoon, just after shooting, Louis and Harry were hanging out having a great lad time when suddenly they both locked eyes and stood there for a minute, just staring.
You couldn't prove in a court who did the first move, but we're pretty sure it was Harry.
Harry leaned in and suddenly his and Louis' lips were touching...
"No... I'm engaged Louis we can't..." Harry said before running away, leaving Louis standing there alone and with tears in his eyes.
——
back in 2021
15:40, wedding time

Harry was standing there watching Olivia walking down the isle with Eleanor on her right, both of them in gorgeous white dresses.

"Louis isn't coming is he?" Harry says to himself, Louis nowhere in sigh.

As soon as Olivia reaches the altar, the priest begins

"Dear people, gathered here to unite the love of Olivia Wilde and Harry Styles, my name is Niall Horan."

Everyone applauded

"I won't be with much talk here, Harry and Olivia so you take each other bla bla bla?"
Both in union "i do"

"Now... If anyone wants to say something say it now or be quiet forever"

The door opens aggressively and Louis steps in
"I DO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" he shouts.

Harry looks terrified while watching Louis running down the isle through the altar

"Harry... i love you... i love you and i want to marry you right here and now!"

Harry quickly let's go of Olivia's hand to grab Louis', Eleanor gasping in the background.

"Harry Edward Styles are you fucking kidding me?" Olivia shouts, "do... do you love me?"

"I'm sorry oli-..." harry tries to say but gets a flying hand in his cheek

"FUCK YOU STYLES!"

Olivia storms out of the church.
Harry and Louis get married right there, later harry does fight Jason (in London or something) and then runs away with Louis.

THE END!
*
*
*
*
A/N: Larry is real and this is it :D for anyone here who actually believes in holivia.. i'm sorry 🚶‍♀️
anyway i hope my fellow larries like this- i'm not a writer in any circumstances and this was purely for fun so yeah :) BYE