𝟝.𝟛 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤

"I should've gotten a haircut." Mr. Stilinski groaned as he was getting ready for his date. I was happy for him, that he was able to do this. I was so excited that he was going to be with someone, even if that left me and Lydia as the only single ones in the pack. Liam and Anna... I'm not sure what they are, but they're going to be something. That's for sure.

"Well, someone your age should be happy that he still has hair to cut." Stiles said, a little too happily in my opinion.

"Well, I think you look great." Scott spoke up as I sent a glare Stiles' way.

"You look amazing." I said, "Just remember, it's what's on the inside that counts."

"Well, thank you children I should've had." Mr. Stilinski said smiling and Scott and I smiled back, while Stiles looked at him offended. He sighed again as he was messing around with his tie. "What the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea."

"No, No it isn't." I spoke up, "You're going to go out there and you are going to enjoy yourself." Stiles nodded as he helped his father fix up the messed up tie.

"It's one date, okay?" Stiles said, "The town of Beacon Hills won't implode when you're out with one woman. Or man."

"It's a woman, Stiles." Mr. Stilinski informed him.

"Okay." Stiles said.

"A very beautiful woman." Mr. Stilinski commented smiling.

"What beautiful woman by the way?" Stiles asked casually.

"None of your business." Mr. Stilinski said smiling. He looked over to Scott. "Any of you." Mr. Stilinski looked over to me. "Maybe you."

"Yes!" I exclaimed accomplished.

"Not fair." Stiles whined, "I wanna know."

I smirked knowing that Mr. Stilinski was going to tell me.

"I'm happy for you." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Stiles was about to say something until he was cut off by yells coming from outside. "STILINSKI! STILINSKI!" Mr. Stilinski quickly changed into Sheriff Stilinski and looked through the blinds. He sighed before he opened the door and walked out, the three of us following closely behind.

There was a young man standing there. He was being held by two deputies, Parrish and some other woman.

"I'm going to kill you!" The man yelled angrily.

"Try it." I hissed at him, "See what happens." I took a step in front of Sheriff Stilinski protectively, which he allowed.

"Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory." Sheriff Stilinski spoke bravely, "Deputies: escort the prisoner out."

Parrish and Romero got Donovan and was ready to go, but Donovan wasn't.

"I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick through your window. I'm angry like I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna get a knife, and I'm gonna stab you with it until you're dead." Donovan threatened. Donovan's lawyer that was watching this all go down, sighed, knowing that Donovan wasn't going to get out of this one. "And when you look at me, and ask me why, remember right now, because this is why."

It went dead silent. I still stood in front of the group protectively, but this was just weird. A good ten seconds or so has passed before Stiles said, "Wow. That was awesome."

"I never thought I'd meet a real life Bullseye." I agreed.

"You're right, but I was thinking more of Christopher Walken." Stiles said and I nodded in agreement. Stiles continued, "That was awesome. That was great. Can we do one more? Give us another? Maybe like Christopher Walken or Bullseye this time, you know? "