𝟞.𝟜 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕤

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Kaelin stood with Deaton in the animal clinic. Even though he didn't believe her, he still wanted to help her. Kaelin wanted to help make Scott believe her. Scott was close to Stiles. Kaelin came to Deaton frantic. Hunter had told her about what happened and how no one could admit that he might be real. It pissed her off.

"Do you know why I chose you to help Scott during the sacrifice?" Deaton asks.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Kaelin asks confused.

"You were the person who could hold him down and pull him back." Deaton says, "Something is holding him down and you may be the only person who can pull him back."

"How am I supposed to help him remember if I don't remember anything either?" Kaelin says confused.

Deaton looked over at Kaelin. "What made you believe that he was real in the first place?"

"My life... It felt empty somehow, like he was meant to fill it." Kaelin informs him.

"The Ghost Riders are able to erase someone, but they cannot erase the damage that occurs afterwards." Deaton stated.

"They can't erase what I feel?" Kaelin asks curiously.

"You forgot who you felt the emptiness for." Deaton explains, "You are the only one who can make Scott believe that Stiles is real."

"What if I'm not?" Kaelin says exasperated, "I have been trying, so hard, but he calls me insane, and he doesn't listen to me."

"Kaelin, I know that you're willing to die for him, but will you wait for him?" Deaton said.

Dying is what made her into a vampire. Deaton didn't know much about the vampire whose blood he had given Kaelin, he just knew that he had to find a way to help her stay alive, for his friend, her mother, Jasmine. Deaton only knew how much Kaelin knew about the vampire, nothing else.

"He's my brother." Kaelin said, "We don't have time."

"You always have time, it's what you do with it that counts." Deaton sighed.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kaelin made her way back to the McCall household to hear the boys talking. She walked upstairs to see Liam, Corey, Mason, and Scott staring at the black spot at the ceiling of Scott's bedroom.

"Well, that explains it." Kaelin sighed and the boys turned to face her. "It's a point of impact from a lighting strike. Usually you'd find charred spots like that on the ground after a violent thunderstorm." Kaelin shrugged as she made her way towards the group.

"That's how the Ghost Rider got in." Scott sighed, "He rode lighting."

"He's a lightning rider now." Kaelin joked earning a snort from Corey and a glare from both Scott and Liam. "Scott, they were able to break through the mountain ash."

"No place is safe." Liam nodded.

"What about the others?" Corey asks, "It was my fault they're marked."

"We'll find a way to protect them. All of them." Scott said.

"Scott." Kaelin said softly, "I think I killed one."

Scott looked up at his sister in surprise. "He was going to take Liam." Kaelin said.

"Hey, it's not your fault. You did what you had to do." Scott sighs.

"I'm going to head to school. I already missed a couple of days with Anna." Kaelin said, she turned to look over at Corey. "It's not your fault they were marked. I should've been told about this in the first place."