Friendship never dies

Y/n is a 14 year old greaser girl who's best friend is named ponyboy, they have been friends since they were 2. Y/n was like family with the Curtis's. Y/n and pony would always hang out and do everything together.

Y/n POV
"Wake up!" I told myself if I didn't I would never wake up. I found some ripped jeans and a put on a white tee with a flannel over it. "Good morning mom, I don't have time to eat I got to go". "You have to eat something y/n". "Fine". I grabbed a apple and ran out the door to met pony. I ran inside the curtis home and sat on the couch. "Somebody is a good mood" I looked over to see soda pop smiling. "Good morning soda". I got off of the couch and went a gave soda a kiss on the cheek. "Where is pony?". "I'm coming!!". Pony ran out of his room grabbed his bag and my hand and we rushed to school. "Gosh why were you in such a hurry!" He looked down "sorry,I wanted to get here before..." when someone interrupted it was two-bit. "Two-bit got here" he finished. "I have to go to my locker I have history next and I don't want to be late again". "Ok bye " they said in unison. I went to my locker and got my history book when all of a sudden the bob and randy showed up. "Hey there pretty lady wanna go to the closet it's open." I looked at him dead in the eye "I would rather make out with a dead bird the have you kiss my butt". He immediately slammed me into the locker and they both kicked me and I knew I was late again. I ran to the class room and opened the door and all the eyes in the room fell in me. " your late ms. Y/l/n." "Sorry". I took my seat next to pony and he knew what happened as soon as he noticed I was late. "I'm gonna kill that bob if he touches you again." "Thanks pony". Class was boring as usual and then the bell rang I met up with pony and we we to lunch. "I haven't seen Johnny have you". "No I wonder if he is ok". After lunch the day went on and school was out now. "Hey pony" "hey I have track today wanna watch".
I looked down and had a sad look on my face. "Sorry I have (name of your favorite sport) practice".
"Oh..wanna hang out after?" "Sure". After practice I met pony on the track. "Are you ready y/n"? "Yeah". We walked to his house hand in hand. "Oh look the love birds arrived" two-bit said. "Two stop being so annoying and maybe you would have friends". Two-bit looked shocked after I said that and everyone just laughed. Pony and I went to his room and did our homework. He kept looking and me and then would look away if he thought I was looking. "Earth to ponyboy!"
"Sorry, I just was looking at your pretty smile." I smiled and hugged him then we went back to our homework. We heard a loud bang and we found Steve and soda on the floor wrestling it was so funny. "Say it!! Say it!!!"steve said. "Never!!" Soda said. After 2 minutes soda finally said it I didn't hear what it was though. "Hey pony I have to go my mom wants my home by 8:00". "Ok bye y/n.
I was walking home thinking about ponyboy and how he had a big smile that would make you wanna laugh, hair that would shine like the stars, and the voice of a angel. And then I thought I like ponyboy and then I turned around and saw a blue mustang driving very slow behind me and I screamed for pony as they got out of their car it was bob, randy and 3 other socs. "I don't want any drama". I said. I was not that far from my home and it wasn't far from the curtis house either. I screamed for pony, soda, Steve anybody. When all of a sudden the socs ran away and I heard someone say " hey y/n."
—————————————————
I wonder who it could be??