The plan is ago

Pony's POV 

It was now Saturday and I had detention with
Y/n. And shocker it was just us (all apart of my plan). I had all the stuff in my locker for the plan this is gonna be perfect. The teacher wasn't there yet so I got up and went to my locker but left a note on my desk.
————————————————-
Y/n pov

I was in detention will pony when he just left but there was a note on his desk. I went and picked it up and it said " where we meet up at"-pony. I immediately was confused but I like mystery's I knew where to go. I went to the track and the side of the locker room I saw  another note it said " well I guess you didn't forget now go to the place we went on our first night out without dally tagging along ".-pony. I left the school and went to the dingo when I was handed a note it said"I'm glad you made it this far now find darrys car" - pony. How in the world Am I gonna darrys car? Wait at the curtis house he didn't really work on Saturdays at this time.
I ran to the curtis house but stopped at the DX. Steve and soda weren't there to my surprise. I changed into a this

 And then ran to the curtis's house

And then ran to the curtis's house. When I got there i saw the note and it said "you made it now go inside and an yell (our favorite song) and sing it" - pony. I was really confused when I saw walk down the steps sing the sing with my then he kissed me. "Pony..."I said. He had a happy look in his face but when I said that it went cold. "I love you y/n!!!"pony said. I was shocked now I just go with my heart. " pony I.....

Cliffhanger yay