Kell's POV
I say "its like describing someones looks in one word, like how many people have people in their contacts as like that hot blonde chick that I met at Starbucks? Its basically that for your brain" and most raise their hands and laugh and I say "see. Then you never drop your street name after that, no one cares how stupid those are really, like I know several people with the stupidest street names ever. Sometimes they're names that are just normal names because their names are so hard to pronounce. I know several people that just go by just standard names, nothing special because they have like foreign names that are stupid to deal with." Everyone chuckles and Stephen says "everyone wants to meet your girlfriend, are we at least allowed to have a clue of some kind? Is it Megan Fox" and I say "dude, I fucking wish, nothing against my girlfriend but she'd leave me for Megan Fox too, so it's fair. We love Megan Fox here" and we laugh and Stephen says "is she famous or what?" I say "yeah, she's an artist, some people argue that she's one of the best at what she does." Stephen says "is that all we get?" I say "yeah, dude" and everyone laughs and Stephen says "so who's one of your most favorite celebrities you've ever met?" I say "hmmm, probably Travis, dude. He was just so chill and I was freaking out, we had a first time we hung out too. Also, again, we bring her up, Megan Fox, I can just see this episode called Machine Gun Kelly talks about unknown obsession with Megan Fox. She was so fun and she had to act as my psycho girlfriend when we met, so we became good friends, she's really nice too. Just meeting these legends and realizing they're normal people, it's fucking trippy, dude" and we chuckle. Stephen says "what are three celebrities you want to meet?" I say "I wanna meet RuPaul like so bad" and we laugh and I say "like dude, let's hang out" and Stephen says "you guys are on the opposite side of the internet" and I laugh saying "yeah" and Stephen says "who else?" I say "James McAvoy, I'd love to pick his brain, just to see what his point of view is on things, like if you had access to a real like cerebro, would you use it, and what would you use it for? What's it like playing young Patrick Stewart? How different is it from your accent in real life to the one you use in the X-Men movies? Could you make everyone in the world do the chicken dance with cerebro? The question that everyone wants to know about Charles Xavier, if you can make things move with your mind, why don't you do it for your legs? I have many X-Men questions for him" and everyone is just laughing their asses off. Stephen says "one more" and I say "fuck, I would say Kurt Cobain but he passed and he's more of a musician then celebrity, maybe like Timothee Chalamet because I talk about him all the time" and we laugh. Stephen says "since you brought it up, top three musicians you'd want to meet" and I say "there's so many" and he says "then lets make it five and they have to be alive." I say "I'm capable of that. Pete Wentz, dudes a legend, amazing lyricist, great producer, I love that guy. Jack Barakat from All Time Low" and I get a few cheers and I say "my friends and I were talking about All Time Low yesterday. I just want to talk to that guy, I want to ask him about different things, and see who can make more dirty jokes, its probably him but I wanna know." The crowd laughs and I say "I wanna meet Alice Cooper so I can do the were not worthy, were not worthy, were scum thing to him, and I want my head chopped by a guillotine at one of his shows." Everyone laughs and Stephen says "these are all very different" and I say "hmmm, yeah, I want to meet Dave Grohl. He just seems so cool and I want to ask him about what he really thinks about stuff" and Stephen says "I wonder what the last one is going to be?" I say "Billie Joe Armstrong, I'd love to get to fucked on Alcohol or weed with him, whatever he's down for, just cause I'm curious what he's like high and drunk. He's also one of the reasons I started in music, all of these guys are reasons I started in music" and Stephen says "didn't see many rappers in there?" We laugh and I say "I've met or worked with all my rap inspirations or they passed away, so I'm hoping to cross off everyone that I want to meet in alternative cause there's so many of them. Some that I'd rather not meet because reasons" and Stephen says "so everyone thinks you're one of the hottest and most attractive guy in rap right now but who do you think is the hottest and most attractive man and woman in alternative?" I say "what year? I'm a fucking Wikipedia for alternative for the most part" and we chuckle. He says "this year" and I say "I have to say Avril Lavigne and of course for all the scene girls and everyone ever cause he's been the hottest in the scene since 2010 when he debuted which is Andy Beirsack. He's from Ohio too, gotta give the guy a bit of credit either way and he's really hot, don't even deny it, it's undeniable" and we chuckle. Stephen says "three bands/artist to check out from Ohio?" I say "Andy Beirsack is from Cincinnati but go check out Black Veil Brides, he's the front man, Twenty One Pilots, they're from Columbus, right? Obviously go check out my music please, I'm from Cleveland" and everyone laughs and we finish out the show by him promoting my album.