Kell's POV
Vic says "all of them are stupid tall, you get used to it after a while" and Jamie says "mmm, I will, yeah, all of you are tall." Mike says "were all basketball tall not like thick muscle guy tall" and we laugh and I say "you aren't wrong, tee shirt idea, this just came to mind, all drummers are skinny." Alex says "I don't know, dude, Rian's been working out, and I say "fuck, that's true, that's a birthday gift I'm gonna get for Travis and Rook" and we laugh. Mike says "were you that kid that played pick up and would always win?" I laugh saying "I did that for a little bit, yeah" and Mike says "dammit, he's too good, what next? Everyone flirts with you?" I say "I don't know, man, most of the time they just ask to fuck, I flirt with everyone" and Jamie says "he does, its weird" and Rook says "he's always done that, it's not new." I say "what can I say? I was born a flirt" and Mike says "dammit, he got me again" and we laugh and Jack says "but how many instruments do you play?" I say "well, I got my voice, I can play guitar, I can play bass a little bit, enough to play a song but not enough to play on stage or in a band or anything, and I can play drums I'd like to say pretty well." Mike says "who'd you learn from?" I say "Travis, that weirdo, and a little from Tommy Lee" and Mike says "ok, how the hell?! Tommy Lee?!" I say "I played Tommy Lee in The Dirt" and Tony quietly says "now that's where I recognized your face from" and we chuckle. Mike says "dammit, he's too good" and my phone rings and I answer saying "hello?" Jamie plays with my fingers and Erin says "sorry I didn't call you yesterday but the appointment went well, baby is good, I'm good!" I say "woohoo!" She laughs and I say "its gonna be a girl, I don't care what you say, and she is going to be a boss ass bitch" and she says "no, its going to be a boy, and he'll date everyone" and I say "I complimented you, the hell?" She says "he'll have sex with everyone? Is that better?" I laugh saying "yes, it's better, I've dated like three people, chill your tits" and she says "mmmm, true, I think you're the boss ass bitch here" and I chuckle saying "you're great, just take the compliment." She says "mmm, ok" and I see this girl walking down the hallway and I say "this person wants to talk to me, I'll talk to you later?" She says "yeah, I'll see you later" and I say "yup, bye" and we hang up and this girl comes up to me, some of the guys checking her out as she walks by. She crosses her arms saying "I'm pregnant and it's yours" and I cross my arms saying "nice try, babe, we haven't fucked in two years, if this kid is mine it better be walking and talking." She huffs saying "I missed you" and I say "are you sure you don't just want sex?" She says "fine, you've always been an asshole" and I say "that's how I am, babe, it just comes naturally" and she huffs and leaves. I roll my eyes and I say "Jesus Christ, another kid?" Alex says "another?!" Jamie says "that ones not real" and I say "I know, I'm kidding" and we chuckle and Alex says "are we not going to talk about how he said another?!" Rook says "did you ever tell your mom?" I say "of course I told my mom I got a girl pregnant, Rook! I tell my mom everything" and he says "I was just curious cause you don't talk about it like ever." I say "cause it stresses Erin out and I never want to be the person to shove omg I'm going to be a dad down peoples throats, those people drive me up a fucking wall." Jamie holds my hand and I come out of whatever just happened and I say "why am I so mad about that? Ok, what the fuck, I'm done, not worth my time" rubbing my forehead and Jamie giggles lightly and I wrap my arm around his waist. We talk for a little bit then we go to this big lounge in the middle of the floor and Mike says "but whats your body count?' We laugh and I say "nope not saying that one" and we laugh and Jamie giggles, sitting on the floor, leaning agains my legs. Rook says "I don't think I even know that one, I could probably come up with one that's decently accurate but it could be wrong." We chuckle and I say "you could probably" and we chuckle and Jamie says "I don't think I wanna know" and we laugh. I say "I don't want to think about it" and we chuckle and Jamie pokes my knee and I say "what are you doing?" He says "I don't know" and we chuckle and I say "ok" running my fingers through his hair and I just boredly French braid his hair and he says "now, what are you doing?" I say "braiding" and he says "ok" and Jamie says "when did you learn how to braid?" I say "a few years ago, I got bored so my mom taught me how to braid" and he says "hmmm" and we chuckle. Jamie says "mmmm, you're pretty" and I chuckle saying "how tired are you?" He says "haven't decided yet" yawning and I chuckle, moving my hand over his shoulder, squeezing gently, I unbraid his hair, and he rests his hand on my hand. Jamie says "what are you hiding from me?" I say "what do you mean?" He turns around completely saying "you're hiding something from me" and I say "you'll know in a bit, ok?" He says "better be good, do you know what he's talking, Rook?" Rook says "no clue, don't ask me" and I say "it's nothing bad, guys, Jesus Christ" and Jamie straddles my thighs saying "are you lying to me?" I say "why would I lie to you, baby?" He just looks into my eyes and I pull him to me mumbling "what's on your mind, baby boy" kissing behind his ear. He mumbles "anxious, I'm sorry" and I kiss his cheek mumbling "it's ok, just breathe for a second, baby" and he mumbles "what are you not telling me though?" I say "you'll find out, I promise, ok?" He says "am I supposed to find out myself?" I say "I'll let you know" smiling against his jaw and he smiles mumbling "ok, how long do I to wait?"