107

Kell's POV
Time skip
He sighs mumbling "mmm, that was really good" and I lay next to him saying "mmm, you're pretty" and he smiles mumbling "keep telling me I'm pretty." I mumble "you're so beautiful" pulling him closer to me and he rests his head on my chest mumbling "I'm so tired" and I mumble "go to sleep then, baby boy." He straddles me and buries his face in my chest and I chuckle, him eventually falling asleep.
The next day
My alarm goes off and I groan saying "ugh, no" and Jamie mumbles "mmm, can I shower with you?" I mumble "sure, good morning, baby." He mumbles "good morning, daddy" and I get up, him wrapping his legs around my waist, and I walk to the bathroom. I sit him on the sink counter and he bites his lip as I turn the shower on and he checks me out saying "mmm, hot" and I chuckle, going over to him to kiss him, and he grips my wrists as he kisses me. He mumbles "I love you" and I say "I love you too" smiling and he says "mmm, I love you" and I chuckle saying "I love you too." He mumbles "lets go, daddy" and I chuckle saying "you tell me what to do now?" I bring him into the shower and he says "yeah" and I say "ok, princess" chuckling and we go in and he says "mmm, I'm in charge now" and I say "oh, are you now?" I hug him from behind saying "are you sure?" He shifts his hips saying "yeah" giggling and I chuckle saying "I don't think you are, baby" and Jamie says "you don't know that" giggling. I say "ok, baby" rolling my eyes as he gets his hair wet and he mumbles "you're pretty" and I chuckle, kissing him. I mumble "you're pretty too" and we finish showering and I grip his hips, him saying "hi" and I chuckle saying "hi" and I get dressed and he crawls back into my bed. I smile, kissing him, and he mumbles "I'm going back to sleep" and I say "I can tell" chuckling and he giggles quietly and I kiss him again and I mumble "love you" and he mumbles "love you too." I run my fingers through his hair then I grab my jackets for the movie then I go to the set also known as a fancy school. No ones even awake at the house yet, its like six in the morning, they wanted us there early, and it really blows, man. I need to get a life. I get to the school and I find Megan and she says "hey, hot stuff, what's up?" I say "nothing much, what's up with you?" She says "just trying to wake up" and I say "me too" chuckling and she says "mmmm, I'll buy coffee at break if you buy tomorrow" and I say "deal" and we shake hands, laughing. The director, his name is Chuck, he says "dude, you change" tossing me slacks, a button up, and a tie, fucking great. I say "damn, this is gonna be fun I guess" and Megan says "you wear this kind of shit to annoy people, go away" and I say "I know, I'll be back" rolling my eyes. I go to my trailer, I feel so official. I go to a mirror and take video for my instagram story and I say "I feel so official, I have a trailer, what in the huh? Ok, I'm done, I have to change before they think I got murdered, woohoo!" I post it on my story then I change saying "I hate slacks so much!" They just feel weird, I also wear either jeans or sweat pants or no pants, so I don't really get a say. I put on a belt and I realize, wow, this is really I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romances music video but not, its nice. The jacket is navy blue, shirt is white, tie is black, the slacks are black, very My Chem. It looks nice though, I put my belt back on, I don't know what jacket they want me to wear so I just put on the suit jacket and I fix my shirt. I say "I look hot" then I go to the main part of the set. A few people whistle at me and I say "shut up" us laughing. Megan says "look at you, hottie" and we laugh and I say "you look like that scene in the second ninja turtles movie" and she says "yes, that one!" I say "My Chemical Romance and ninja turtles, that's what these outfits are." She says "yeah" and we laugh and I say "mmmm, well, this is fun" and we laugh. I bite my lip saying "where's Charlie?" He says "I'm right here" and I say "Jesus Christ, you scared me" and we laugh and he says "whoops" and we chuckle. I bite my lip and the director calls Megan over and I say "how are you?" Charlie says "I'm good, you?" I say "I'm good, tired" and he smiles saying "me too" and I say "its too early for this" and he says "and you'll be here until eight tonight, so all I can say is good luck and get over it." I chuckle saying "you have a point, I wonder if I could get away with being high during the whole movie" and he says "I don't know if you could" and I chuckle. I say "ideas with Kells, all of them are bad" and we laugh and he says "I'm sure you have good ideas" rolling his eyes and I say "some of them are good, some end up badly even though they seem like good ideas." He says "that's all ideas, boy" and I say "you have a point" and he says "I read the script last night and your character reminds me of John Bender" and I chuckle saying "that's what I was thinking" us chuckling.