-« 𝙾 𝙽 𝙴 »-

Idk how to start this so enjoyyyyyy

Littlefoxprince
ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ (this is the little location thing you can add btw)

Littlefoxprinceᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ (this is the little location thing you can add btw)

726 ❤️ 261 💬
Littlefoxprinc
Look at my sweater paws 😖

Comments. . .

"Guys look he posted again!! AHHHHHH I just wanna squeeze him stop!" Hyunjin screeched as he ran around the dorm yelling.

"Hyung, calm down! You're fangirling more than Felix!" Seungmin yelled, trying to read his book.

"But look at him! Gahhhh- I would commit arson for this boy!" He yelled as he flopped on the couch by Jeongin who was on his phone.

"Innie look!"

"I see Hyung!"

"Isn't he BEAUTIFUL!!"

"You don't even know what his face looks like."

"I refuse to believe he's not gorgeous just look!"

"Hyung it's literally just his sweater paws?" He questioned turning pink slightly.

"Yes but they're precious and tiny!!"

"Oh my Lord." He face palmed.

Hyunjin started to sift through the account again laying his head on the opposite side of Jeongin. Jeongin glanced around and made sure nobody was looking and logged into his private account.

He smirked as he picked a photo and posted again, preparing for Hyunjin to start screaming his ears off. He quickly logged out and went back to playing sodoku.

Littlefoxprince
ɪᴛssᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

1,264 ❤️  475💬  Littlefoxprince felt like spoiling y'all~

1,264 ❤️ 475💬
Littlefoxprince felt like spoiling y'all~

Comments. . .

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! HE POSTED AGAIN HOLY SHIT!!!" The boy yelled as he threw his phone to the floor, almost cracking it if it weren't for the case.

"You're gonna break your phone." Jeongin laughed from next to the boy who was losing his shit next to him.

"Look at what he posted!" The older growled as he picked up the phone and showed Jeongin.

"Like holy shit Innie look at his body!" Jeongin only laughed and shook his head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"HYUNJIN SCREAM ONE MORE DAMN TIME AND IM TAKING YOUR FUCKING PHONE!!!" chan screamed from across the room, covering felix's ears as they were cuddling.

"Sorry dad. . ."

"Anyways Innie, what do you think he'll post next?" He questioned the baby of the group.

"Who knows. . ."

Hope you like the first chapter so far wodhsjshjsbdksbs