* -« 𝚂 𝙴 𝚅 𝙴 𝙽 »- *

Smut smuuuut~

Heyyyy~

Bruh I stg this kid in my robotics class is so cute holy shit and he plays basketball so hes not super nerdy but not a asshole jock and hes funny and nice to me hes so perfect holy shit I think I found my future husband yall 😭

update: we're dating now :) we literally got together two days after i posted this aghfuhe

Update:we broke up a week after I wrote the last update hes a dick

Anywho onto the fic

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

Littlefoxprince
ᴍʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ

1,637 ❤  785 💬Littlefoxprince get your butt in my room right now >:(

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

1,637 ❤  785 💬
Littlefoxprince get your butt in my room right now >:(

Secret.h.hj omw now ;)

View 784 more comments. . .

-♡-

Jeongin laughed at the reply before looking at his door with worry, a loud clashing and heavy quick footsteps coming towards his room. He pulled the jacket over himself in case it was anyone other than his new found boyfriend.

He smiled when the long hair brunette stumbled into the room, struggling with the door, panting as he locked it, leaning back against it. He smirked, catching his breath as he stared at the boy who was pulling the jacket, that wasn't even his but hyunjins, off his shoulders, revealing himself to the older.

The boy groaned at the sight, the younger laying in the bed, his knees crossed over each other as he wore fishnets, a black skirt, white lace bralette, black choker, and Hyunjins jacket. He had to bite his lip as he caught a glimpse of the black panties the boy was wearing under the skirt.

He walked towards the boy, unbuckling his belt as he walked, pulling it all the way off before tossing it to the side randomly. Jeongin crawled back, going until he softly hit the headboard, waiting for the boy to reach him.

Hyunjin followed the younger, kneeling onto the bed before pulling his shirt off, leaving him in the plain black ripped skinny Jean's he wore, the waistband of his champion (🤡) boxers peaking through slightly. He crawled up to the boy, kissing him slowly as his hand slipped to he boys shoulder, sliding the jacket down his arms, helping him pull it all the way off.

He moved back a bit, wrapping his arms under Jeongin's thighs as he pulled him to lay flat on the bed, his legs making it around the olders waist. Hyunjin kneeled between the boys legs laying down more as he leaned down to kiss the boy. His hands moved up and down the string material of the fishnets as he travels his fingers up the boys skirt.