First Meeting Y/N

FrUK:

England held his newborn baby in his arms as he waited for his husband to enter the room. The child was not crying, but looking around with her emerald green eyes. She, thankfully, did not inherit her mum's eyebrows.

France entered the room to see his beloved husband holding their newborn daughter.

"She's beautiful" Arthur said.

"Well of course she is. She is related to me after all!" Francis replied.

"You bloody prick! She's just as much my daughter as she is yours!"

The child sensed that her parents were arguing and started to cry. They immediately stopped arguing and tried to comfort her. After calming her down, they realized they hadn't named her yet.

"We need a name for you..."

" 'Ow about Y/N?"

"It's perfect."

Spamano:

Romano sat worriedly in a chair waiting for his child to be born. After several hours, Antonio called him into the room. In the room, Antonio was holding their newborn daughter in his arms.

She had her mother's green eyes and her father's skin tone.

"What should we call her?" Antonio asked.

"What about Y/N?" Lovino replied.

"Es perfecto." Antonio said.

GerIta:

Feliciano looked down at the baby girl in his arms. She had her father's blue eyes. He called his husband into the room.

"Vhat are ve going to call her?"

"Ve~ Maybe-a Y/N?" 

"Y/N Vargas-Beilschmidt. Zhat's perfect."

PruCan:

Canada held his newborn daughter in his arms as he called for his husband, Gilbert. The baby had had her father's magenta/ruby red eyes. She wasn't crying, just looking around curiously.

"W-what should we n-name her?"

"How about Y/N Beilschmidt-Williams?"

"It's beautiful."

RusAme:

Alfred gazed lovingly at his newborn daughter. She had her father's violet eyes. She was looking around, smiling. Ivan walked into the room and smiled at the scene.

"She's beautiful." he stated.

"Yeah. What're we gonna name her?"

"How about Y/N Jones-Braginsky?"

"Perfect."