Frustrations- Romione

"Dammit Ron!" I shouted with tears rolling down my cheeks. It had been another row after he came back. I still couldn't help but be angry with him, seeing as he abandoned us when we needed him most.

"Hermione, do you want to know the real reason I left?" He asked quietly. I scowled and nodded in assent. He spoke again. "I was jealous okay? I was extremely jealous of you and Harry. It's good that I told you, now you can skip off for a nice snog with my rbest friend. Go on!" He waved his hand towards the tent flap. I was so taken aback by this reasoning that I couldn't formulate a proper answer.

"Ron, I- I don't-"

He cut me off. "Hermione! You don't get it, do you? You always run off and side with Harry, always, when I am most obviously totally in love with you!" His eyes widened in shock as he clapped both hands over his mouth. "Shit. I- I'm sorry! I didn't mean..." He continued to ramble as a small smile played around my lips. Ronald Billius Weasley was definitely clueless with girls. I took a step closer to him.

"Ron, did you ever come to a conclusion that I like you as well?" I asked, the smile now a full-blown grin.

His eyes snapped up to meet mine, and I noticed how very BLUE they were, little pools of sky in the gloom. We stared at each other for a moment and then I was kissing him and he was kissing me back. Kissing Ron was better than I ever thought it would be, it was complete forgetfulness, forgetting that there was a huge war going on, that my hair was soaking wet, that Harry was probably listening and readying himself to tell us 'I told you so!', and from the fact that we were in the middle of nowhere. It was just him and me, in our little perfect oasis.

"I love you, too."