The Bet- Ronks

A/N: This one's kinda weird, involves Ginny kissing Sirius, Tonks kissing Sirius, and both for totally random reasons (no, ew ew ew, no ships allowed, do not ship, reasons were for bet and drunk) so yeah.
-PLB

"Nuh-uh"

"Yuh-huh"

"Nuh-uh"

"Yuh-huh"

"Nuh-uh"

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP?" the lovely voice of Nymphadora Tonks penetrated our heated argument. She was curled on the couch, talking to Ginny Weasley.

"What were you two arguing about, anyways?" Ginny asked interestedly.

"This lazy idiot claims he's a better kisser than me," I glared.

"'Cause our little Remmy here has never, ever ever ever had a girlfriend, like ever. Ever," Sirius gesticulated wildly.

"You know why," I said quietly.

"Just because of your furry little problem, yeah. But honestly Rem, who cares? Even if you didn't want a girlfriend, you could have just opted for a snogging partner!" Ouch. Right in the pride.

"I bet you that I'm a better kisser than you. Five galleons. So there!" I crowed triumphantly. Sirius rolled his eyes and talked slowly and emphatically, as though he were talking to a three-year-old.

"Well, I'm NOT snogging you to prove a point."

"We need an unbiased opinion. Someone who's never snogged either of us," I said logically. Ginny turned a flaming red from head to toe.

"I snogged Sirius at the Christmas party," she whispered hoarsely. Tonks and I looked between her and Sirius bug-eyed, and Sirius looked ashamed. "I was depressed and pretty pissed, Mum was on duty and I was in need of a good snog." Tonks snickered.

"Well, that's that plan out the window. Tonks, are you okay with kissing your cousin?" She shrugged noncommittally.

"S'not like it'll mean anything. Besides, bet's a bet." I rolled my eyes. This was so utterly Tonks.

"Kiss Mr. 'I-am-your-second-cousin-once-removed-blah-blah-blah' over here first, to get it out of the way," Ginny teased. The two to whom she referred both shrugged, and their lips touched softly. I looked away. I had been harbouring a less-and-less innocent crush on Tonks for the past three months, and watching her kiss someone else (even of it was her own cousin for a bet) was painful. They resurfaced and after Tonks had gone to the kitchen for mouth-wash 'to wash the incest away' she spoke.

"Seven out of ten. Clean your teeth more often, Siri." Sirius glared at the implication.

Tonks suddenly looked slightly nervous. She turned to face me, something flickering in her dark eyes. I didn't wait. I strode over to her and captured her lips in a kiss. I felt her knees go weak and I held her by the waist so she wouldn't fall back. Her lips moulded perfectly with my own, as if they were meant to be there. A loud, false cough broke us from our stupor.

"HAH-HUM!" yelled Sirius. We leapt apart, blushing furiously.

"Well, finally, you two have been at it for the past ten minutes," said Ginny lazily. She was lying on her back playing with a random Puffskein, a position she definitely wasn't in a moment ago. Had it really been ten minutes? Tonks and I snuck glances at each other, still red.

"Well, I'm going to bed," Tonks announced. She headed for the stairwell when nobody objected, tripping on the Troll leg in typical Tonks fashion. She still looked rather flustered when she twisted slightly and said, rather unnecessarily in my most conceited opinion, "Remus wins."