Babysitting and Escaping

Izuku's POV:

I was sitting still in my tube since I have been in it since I was 10...I am only aloud out when I'm either babysitting Eri because she keeps on trying to escape or because Overhaul the bitch has other work to attend to and I have to babysit Eri or I'm being experimented on. I really didn't care.

"Subject 9342."

I looked up at the bitch who killed my mom which I'm thankful for since she negated me and kidnapped me and after killing my mother experimented on me

"Here's Eri. Make sure she doesn't escape like the first time she started to escape"

"Alright. Alright. Now get the fuck out you ugly ass rat"

"Tsk" Overhaul the bitch walks towards the thing that is holding the tube and unlocks it without giving me a fucking warning!?!?!?

I fall and growl at him. He walks out of the room completely forgetting to close and lock the only fucking window in my room.

"Dumbass." I say with a smirk

"Huh?" Eri says as I stand up.

"Eri see that window? We gonna escape together."

"Really!!!"

"Yep." I say as I pick her up and put her on the window edge. It's 2 floors and there are always trash bags under my window. Overhaul is just asking for us to esape.

"Yay! Me and Izu are escaping together."

"Yep. And he won't be back in an hour. We'll be long gone by then."

I pick up Eri and sit down on the window edge

"Ready?"

"Ready!"

I jump down with Eri in my arms and land safely on the trash bags. Overhaul is super stupid. I would have mover the trash bags if Eri esaped out of my room. I put Eri down and we start to run. We get into 2 alleyways before the ararlm went off. Signaling that someone escaped. I realized We won't get far enough without leaving one of us behind. I pick up Eri and run.

~An hour later~

I am out of breath but I don't stop running we are 10 miles away from that lab. We moved out of Tokyo so people wouldn't get suspicious of Eri escaping. We were almost in Tokyo thanks to my teleporting quirk. Eri had broken 2 part of my collor. My quirk canceling part and my tracking part.. There are 3 parts. The quirk canceling and the electric shock part and the tracking part. I had broken the only 2 parts in Eri's collar as well. She doesn't have the quirk canceling part.

I teleport in an alleyway in Japan that's close to stores. I have 10 quirks. I put Eri down. I then think about some money. And about 1 million yen falls on the ground. I smirk.

"Wow that's alot!!"

"Enough for an apartment and some food and drinks."

"Yay!"

I then thinks about some clothes are sizes. Clothes that are Eri's size appears.

"Eri quick change!!"

I turn around and think of clothes but in my size.

"Done!" I hear Eri say. Clothes my size appears and I put it on.

"Come now little sister." You see Eri is my little sister. My mom had 2 kids with 2 different men. Eri is a female version of her father. I'm a combination of my mom and father.

I think of a backpack and some kids toys. Some kids toys appear and a backpack. I realized the backpack....It's the same one I had in elementary. I put the toys in the backpack. I think of a wallet and some credit card to make it look like I didn't steal anything and put the credit cards in the wallet and also put the moeny in it. I put the wallet in the backpack and then think of a kids blanket and a kids blanket appears. Man I love the quirk, Witchcraft. I put the kids blanket in the backpack then close it put it on my back and pick up Eri.