first case

"We've got a case", Hotch announces.

Everybody files into the meeting room and sit down around the table. Hotch hands out the case files to everybody. You happened to be sitting next to Spencer due to getting into the room last.

"Oh! It appears we are one-short on the case files. Reid and Y/L/N, share." Hotch says.

"What!", you say in unison.

"Whatever.", Spencer mumbles and you scooth a bit closer so you can see.

"You are practically breathing all over me!", Spencer shouts.

"Sorry, I'm not six feet and a giant! I actually have normal poportions!", you reply.

"You do not have normal proportions! You're practically an elf!", Spencer shouts.

"Kids, kids no need to fight! Just make up!", Emily shouts.

You both turn bright red, "Hell no! I'd never make out with this...thing!", you shout.

"Anyways, we have a serial killer in Cleveland, Ohio. They have killed the young females, Mary Weaser, Jane Olson, Mya Rose and Bethany Popele. We have found a few similarities between these women like-" Spencer cuts him off.

"They are all blonde, cacausion and all attend the same church as well as having the same physical stature.", Spencer states.

"Correct. We will be getting on the jet as soon as possible so we can meet up with Cleveland's Police Department. Wheels up in 30.",

"I guess that means we have to sit next to each other since we're sharing a case file.", Spencer states.

"I suppose.", you respond.

30 minutes later flies by and eventually you're stuck sitting nex to Spencer.

"This is your first case so I recommend following my lead.", Spencer states.

"No, thanks Doctor Nerd. Can you even run to catch an unsub?", you ask.

"Yes I can.", Spencer says.

"Not fast, I doubt." you reply and he rolls his eyes.

"Do you think it has something to do with maybe a family member or ex girlfriend who has blonde hair, petite structure and happens to believe in god?", you ask.

"Most likely. Derek! Ask Garcia to try and figure out anything that's happened at that church along with anybody who might have some dark correlation with it!", Spencer shouts over to Derek who was sitting a bit farther back.

"Pretty boy, can we wait till we land?", Derek asks.

"Fine!", Spencer shouts back.

"I don't know how you got the nickname pretty boy when you are far from it.", you mumble.

"You're sitting right next to me, I heard you.", Spencer states and rolls his eyes.

"I know. That was the point.", You reply.

You start to doze off and your head hits Spencer's shoulder. "Derek. Pshh, Derek!", Spencer whispers trying to get his attention discreetly.

"What do I do?", he asks Derek once he grabs his attention.

"Well, since you don't like her just move her head, pretty boy. Simple as that." Derek says.

Spencer stays silent, "What if I don't want to move her head?", Spencer asks.

"Then don't. You don't need to overanalyze everything, Genius.", Derek says.

"Okay. I won't." Spencer responds.