Chapter 1: Last day of hell

—————————
Jacob, 17, Senior
—————————
I wake up early today, the only reason I woke up was because of my alarm clock, without it, I'd be dead asleep till noon. I quickly shut it up and sit up. I stretch for about 2 minutes and walk to the bathroom that's connected to my room and take a shower then brush my teeth. After I'm done I blow dry my hair and head out my room, walking to the stairs but before going down I look across them to spot my mother packing clothes into a suit case. I walk to her room and ask her what she's doing, she tells me "Jacob, I'm going to go to a business vacation for personal gain and won't be back until the end of summer vacation, you'll be staying with lee (my step dad) while I'm gone." I quickly began to panic and begged her to take me since my step dad and I don't have a good relationship since I never really took the time to get to know the guy. My mom hugs me and tells me "everything will be fine don't worry, me and lee haven't really gotten along lately but maybe you two will" I step back and look at her with one eye brow raised and said "are you serious, what if he kills me and hides my corpse behind a bush??!?" My mom laughs and pats me on the head. She tells me that after school lee will pick me up to take me to his house since this was the last day of school. I felt light headed and confused but just brushed it off and finally head to the stairs to go down to the kitchen. I look at the stove top to see the time and it was 7:34 am and I had to be out the house to catch the bus at 8:30 am, I sighed. I quickly pour cereal and eat it. After breakfast, I walk back to my room upstairs to get dressed for the day. I look through my closet and find this cute red and white striped shirt and put on black jeans with white Nike Air Force 1's. I grab my backpack and head to the bathroom to style my hair. Once I styled it, I went down stairs, to the front door and yelled " Bye mom see you in I guess in two months!!!" She quickly ran down the stairs to kiss my forehead and give me a big hug like I wouldn't see her in years and told me "behave with lee, I'll miss you so much and don't forget to tell him that he still needs to say sorry about not bringing me flowers on valentines" She giggles. I smile and walk to the bus stop. While I was walking I kept thinking about what would happen after school. Will he be nice? What if he's weird? Does he even cook good food? Those thoughts kept creeping in my mind and before I knew it.. I was in first period and bumped into my best friend alyxia.