chapter 3

5.00am morning priety p.o.v
As i got up as i alway wake up at 5.00 in the morning i went and took shower and wore my lengah and blouse with on strings at the back and stole which i always wears like sari and i went down as no one was awake i went to kitchen to make breakfast for everyone and by 7.00 everything was ready and i was up drying chillies because in village we almost make chilli powder by ourslf as i finish everything i went down as it was 9.00 and my dad was waiting for his friend to cum yap dev chaudry so than anjali came and told me that this people they not pactual at time i shut up her coz of dad and then a car came infrnt of the house and came out of car n my dad greeted each other n they welcome just than my dad ask about rahul  then dev uncle told that he is in the car calling some one and dan came out rajveer  rahul's bro small bro he was cute handsome and stylish but when i saw rahul cumng out of the car he was handsome,cool,strong and he wore black t-shirt and blue jeans and spec he was dashing i kept looking at him until my sis cough and started smilling and she ran away and i ran after her to beat her but she ran away and then everyone was sitted and than rahul came and greeted my mum and dad and everyone started eating as i was serving everyone after eating everyone went out and i went up to see if chillies are dried when i went up my heart skipped i saw rahul at verandaand then our eyes met i ask him w...why a..are y..you here and then he told me i was jst taking fresh air and went away.

Rahul p.o.v
As i ate breakfast i jst went up to take fresh air  coz i needed to rest and i was taking fresh air priety came up and she saw me and i say she is really beautiful coz of her face and i saw her downstair she was serving me breakfast i only came here for holiday as my parent want me to get married but my parent gave the name of priety that i will marrying priety but i cant refuse them