chapter 8

Priety p.o.v
When rahul sat beside me and when there was no gap between us two and he had to keep his hand behind mine so i was confortably with it i just adjust myself and we rode to shimla and by the when we reach shimla there will be party as payal aunty had told me i didnt know what type of party will it be but i was feeling very tired coz we have not reach shimla as everyone was talking and rahul was talking on the fone and he was pressing my shoulder i was angry but i let it be coz the person on my side was going to be my husband so he has the right and then i suddenly slept on rahul shoulder i didnt even realise it when i woke up it was around 6 rahul told me you slpt almost the whole day i was really feeling shy as he was sitted there and everyone had come out of car it was really embarasing so i was about to cum out rahul hold my hand and pull me toward him and was asking if i love him and i told him that i love him  and than he told me i love you too and he gave me peck of kiss on my lips and went out i was out of world as i told him i love you and even he told me i love you too was it a dream or reallity than anjali pinch me she told me that it reallity and she sat and told me that rahull love you.