chapter 7

I really didnt know what was happening so i push rahul and told i m feeling sleepy you guys go to ur room but anjali told dii we decide to sleep in you room coz tomorrw will go shimla than who will have time to sleep together i said no way we cant sleep they were arguing with me than i finally said yes as i was really sleepy so decide to sleep. For the second before i go to sleep i was looking at rahul he was looking handsome and dashing with shirt and jeans so after looking at him i fell asleep. The next morning i woke up there was heavy strong like log around my waist as i open to see rahul's hand on my waist i dont know how his came on me and how cum he slept here i didnt care i just woke up went to take shower and went down to make sumthing for the journey as we were goin by car to shimla coz by car it much fun than anything else by 7 everything was ready and we were leaving around 9 so went and pack mine and anjali clothes so when i finish i went to my room to see rahul and rajveer were sleeping and anjali was in the bathroom taking shower so had to wake this two boys.

Rahul p.o.v
As yesterday night we had much fun and priety was already sleep i didnt like priety much but she was beautifull and loving i think i started to like but i dont accept it so i ask rajveer about it so he started to tease me that i have fallen in love with priety i told him what nonsence is this ? Dnt get angry rahul he is just telling you how you feel for priety coz he saw you your first expression toward priety but ur not accepting jst go and sleep so i slept beside priety i didnt know how my hand landed on priety waist but the next morning i woke up i didnt see priety beside me and suddenly she came to wake me and rajveer up and we got up as we were getting late and priety told that everyone is waiting for us to go as the journey was long. As everyone got ready i even came down and we went and sat in the car. The was big where everyone fitted inside and  as me and priety sat down side by side as it was no gap between us two i had to put my hand behind priety.