double dates

(Izuku is 12 1/2, toga is 13 almost 14{in a month}, and tenko is 15 almost 16{in 3 months})

Inko and shota haven gotten closer and closer through the past year. Shota had finally asked inko to be his girlfriend. She said yes obviously.

They had another date planned in a few days. Ten groaned at his mom worrying antics. "You guys have been on plenty of dates, yet you still act like this. He even just officially asked you out."

"I'm going out to meet up with himi-chan be back later," izu called through the house.
"Have funny baby," inko called back.
"Don't die while your out! Oh and don't steal anything!" Ten calls.
"Love you both," izu calls as he leaves the house with wallet, house keys, and phone in hand.

He walks over to the cafe around the corner which was right in between their two houses. He had texted himi-chan earlier to set this up.

Himi-chan
Alright bye text you later

9:30 am

Izu
Hey you wanna go out
To the cafe between our
Homes later today like
maybe 4:30ish?

Himi-chan
Let me okay it
with Dad first

Izu
Okay tell me what
He says

9:32

Himi-chan
He said yes!!

Izu
It's a date

hfburghdyu

"So you got yourself a girlfriend huh?" Ten said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Ahhhhh! Ten w-when did you get here."
"Been reading your whole convo little bro." Izuku shrunk back at that.

<><><><>

Izuku sits down at a table and a waitress comes over. "What can I get you started with cutie~?" She asks. I turn my head to her. "Not yet. I have someone coming soon."
"Ahh~"she walks away leaving me uncomfortable.

Himi-chan comes through the doors, glances around before her eyes land on me. "Hey," he yells across the cafe. I smile and waves. She runs over sitting next to me.

"Hi himi-chan," I said. She grinned back. She raised up her phone showing me a text from her dad talking about how he go accepted to teach at UA.

"Well at least his life Is looking up. I mean he's seemed pretty sad lately with what the news is saying about him and his quirk," I said. Himi-chan just nodded happily.

The waitress walked back over looking a bit grumpy. "What can I get you two?" She huffed out.

"I'll take the lemon and strawberry tart with some jasmine tea," himi-chan said.

I looked over my chooses. "Um I'll have a... blueberry muffin with some mint tea." (I know like nothing about tea or coffee. Never have had a drop of either. Don't @ me)

After the snacks arrived we both started munching on them.  We were talking about random thing when the topic of hero names came up.

"What do you think your hero name ell be? I'm thinking dustinator or something like that," izuku said. Toga though for a moment before saying, "maybe blood queen?"

"Ooo I like that it's kinda like your dad's name. Vlad king and blood queen," izuku said. It was a rather clever name. It didn't give away too much of her quirk and it sounded cool.

Toga blushed a little. Izuku had been mutter the extra part. She was glad that her name went over so well.

They finished up their food and paid. She took izuku's hand and led him out onto the street. "Let's just walk for a bit," toga said. They walked around talking until reaching a dockside. They stood near the water over.

They sat down leaning their feet off the edge of the dock. They were deep in conversation not realizing how much time was passing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Aziawa arrived at the door to pick up inko. He knocked and she answered yelling something back at the boys.

I took her arm. "I have something fun planned for tonight," Aizawa said. He lead both of them to some restuarant where they say down aymr a table.

"An American restaurant?" Inko said amazed. It had been some time since she went to one of these. They were more expensive.

They went through door and where meet with a young woman probably in her early 20s. She had black hair tied back in a pony tail and a few pink and blue clips keeping back pieces.

All the waiters and waitresses, including her, where in black pants and shirt with brown aprons.

"Welcome to suzies american palace. Can I get your name?"

"Aizawa shota," shota says boredly. She looks down at a tablet in her hands scrolling. "Ah there you are. Table reservations for two top floor, next to the window." (this restaurant was two story) 

She calls someone over. A little bit older man comes. "Hello I'm iida akioshi I will be your server today." The man has a light blue hair that is in a bun on his head with a bunch of strands loose.(thank alexa for being able to give me random Japanese names and yes that man is iida's grandfather)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N

Name: Iida akioshi
Quirk: engine
Description: the user of this quirk has engines that come out of their fingers and toes

Akioshi was an amazing hero, he worked for many many years with the help if his wife kohama who had a speed quirk. Not engines, it just made her go faster when she consumed pineapple products.

Saddly at the age of 47 his wife passed away in battle right near him. He was left to take care of three kids and his trauma of watching his wife be brutally killed. So he retired. His daughter that had already gone through college decided to open a restaurant, suzie's american palace. He started to work there. Together they supported the two younger siblings one of them became a pro hero. Who eldest kid also became a pro hero.

The other kid became a lawyer. Two of his kids became pros and the other two were still to young.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Iida huh? You know tensei? We're friends," aziawa commented.
"Oh your talking about my grandson. Yeah he's such a strong boy. I can't wait to see what his little brother becomes," the man laughs at the thought of all his happy times with his grandchildren.

<><><><><><>

Alone, that's what tenko preferred. More time to think. Right now the boy was plotting. Setting this up. Getting.... ready. This was going to be so fun to watch.

He sat down on the couch and waited for someone to come through the door cause when they did. OoOoOho he was goi-

The door opened and chaos coming with it.

-----------------------
Don't y'all just L♡VE cliff hangers?! It's been awhile. Don't even know why this horrible book gets so many reads. I don't even update often. I updated my other oc book more. The, his secret, one. If you like this book check that one out too!! :D having wonderful day/night you wonderful living or dying being. I don't judge. Byeeeee!