training

Recap
"Ok now down to business. First what's your name?" She asked.

He looks up at her then back down to his feet before taking a breath and starting to speak, "h-hitoshi."

-----
Izu pov

We got home to find a few police officers there and mom telling her side of it. I was nervous but turns out I had no reason to be. Everyone was safe.

-

As years went by the three children trained together and with Aizawa. They grew strong running every morning each protein filled food and training their minds.

Izuku kept disintegrating bigger and bigger objects. He was able to recall the objects too. He learned what objects best to have ready for fights. Such as swords, sand, etc. He learned what items would be best for different types of fights of people with different quirks and body types.

he learned that his small body stature would be amazing for helping him go faster than larger people he was fighting.

Himiko was also learning a lot. She learned that she was able to use others quirks while she was transformed like them. She started learning how to use disintegrate quirks and calling quirks and even a quirk that made other quirks disappear.

She's learned that it was best to keep a tiny knife on her to be able to have a little bit of blood to work with. She had help from izuku to learn how to quickly analyze quirks that she would pick up. She also learned challenges that her quick place before her. Such as for stacking quirks that rely on another person she doesn't pick up all of the experience that the quirk had.

Hitoshi learn to love his work that was something that has taken so long for him to know. It had taken so long for izuku and himiko to shove into his brain. He learned how to control his quirk and how to make people react to his sentences.

He also learned hand-hand fighting and started gaining muscle. He learned analyze people's movements before they even decide what they were going to do. He could sometimes even take down Aizawa. (Meeting him for the first time was like a dream come true he did squeal a little bit but try this best to keep his composure.)

Hitoshi secretly wished that these two would remain his friends forever. He'd been alone most of his life. Finally he was getting some friendship and people talking to him.

But all good things must come to an end. It was a bright sunny morning and they were almost late.

Izu pov

"Oh no!" Izuku exclaimed as he leapt out of bed after looking at the clock. They were going to be late.

And on the day of the exam too, that would end horribly. Hopefully this craps morning didn't mirror onto their exams. Maybe we would go well they've all been practicing, he thinks.

They all race to get dressed and run out the door with post in their mouth. they probably look like some corny movie running down the street like that but they do make it in time.

Just as Mike is starting to scream the instructions. They sit in their sign seats and start thinking about all that go wrong or right. I'm sure it'll go fine. I'm very strong right and I've got all those weapons stored up I'll do wonderfully no bad thinking now or I might do even horriblelyer.

Nobody pov

We finish the tests wondering how we did and go back home. We have to wait in a few weeks for the results to come in but once they finally do we wait for each other to open them.

We sit around the kitchen table and like eye contact for a minute before himiko ripped her package open.

"Welcome to UA!"
Izuku opens his
"Welcome to UA!"
Finally nervously hitoshi opens his
"Welcome to UA!"

All three of them are going! Yay! Now it was just a clock down to the final days before the first day of school.

Finally on the first day of the school All three of them woke up in their beds, in different houses. They all got dressed and met up in the road on the way to UA.

They looked up at the ginormous school at the top of the hill and started walking together. As they got to the top of the hill they smiled at each other. They took a step and walked into the gates of their future.

THE END

------------------------

I finally finished a book! :D this was a struggle. But I've finished it. And it's adorable you can see my growth. I've kinda gotten wrung dry of my love for mha I'm more into marvel and stranger things. But I hope you have enjoyed.