Part 4

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for you reactions and lovely comments. I love reading them and they inspire me a lot. Keep showering my this piece with love and feedbacks.

So, I am back with the next update.
Hope you guys will like it.
And don't forget to read the PS and please reply to it as well.

Part 4

'Sai tumhe fever abhi bhi hai' Samrat spoke touching her forehead.

Sai spoke, showing him eyes 'nahi toh.' she then whispered in his ears 'Dada chup ho jao please varna yeh mujhe andar le ja ke sula denge'

Virat was happy seeing their bond but a bit jealous also, for some reason he wanted Sai to share everything with him. But he can't object to this.

'Kya keh rahi ho Sai?' Virat couldn't control himself from asking.

Sai was shocked as if a thief was caught 'kuch nahi hai Sir. sach mein mujhe fever bhi nahi ho raha. Dada toh bas yunhi bol rahe the' she blurted in one go.

Samrat face palmed himself whereas Virat was confused and then asked 'Sai phir se fever aa gaya?'

Sai looked at all of them like a kid who got trapped in her own talks.

Samrat smiled and spoke 'Chalo Sai ab toh tumhare Virat sir ko pata lag hi gaya, chalo yaha paas mein hospital hai chal ke dikha dete hai.'

Sai spoke 'ek shart pe agar mujhe ice cream khilaoge toh.'

Virat signalled Samrat a No, Sai ignored that and pleaded Samrat 'Please dada please. Khila do na.'

Samrat saw Virat's denial and her cuteness and finally gave in 'acha thik hai. Lekin bahut thodi si.'

Sai squealed and jumped 'yayyy. Thik hai. Thank You' she stuck her tongue out to Virat and started walking, Virat too smiled at her antics.

Samrat spoke to Virat 'Kitni bachi hai yar yeh Sai. Par bahut pyari ladki hai.'

Virat smiled hearing that 'lekin use ice cream ka wada kyun kiya?'

Samrat spoke 'Relax. Zada nahi denge. Or phir medicine toh kha hi rahi hai na'

Virat was like seriously? He didn't doubt his intentions but he was more worried when it came to Sai.

They went to the doctor and he prescribed Sai some medicines.

Samrat asked everyone for ice cream.

Pakhi replied 'Main puri nahi khaungi.'

Samrat asked 'share karlogi mere sath?'

Pakhi replied 'ha kar lungi.'

Samrat asked Sai 'Sai tum kiske sath share karogi? Kyon Ki puri toh nahi milegi kisi ko bhi. Mere sath karogi?' he said the last line purposely to see all of their reactions.

Virat was shocked and jealous, surprisingly PAkhi was also jealous.

'Aap toh mere sath share karoge na?' PAkhi spoke instantly.

Samrat smiled seeing this as he didn't expect this from her. He winked at Pakhi and spoke 'ha par main Sai ke sath bhi share kar sakta hu. Bolo Sai.'

Virat was upset but a huge smile appeared on his face when he heard Sai.

Sai spoke 'Nahi dada. Agar share karna hai toh main Virat sir ke sath karungi. Kyu Virat sir karoge na aap mere sath share?'

Virat spoke with a huge smile 'ha of course.'

Pakhi then understood what Samrat did and why, Samrat was also happy.

They bought two cones for each couple.