Part 6(b)

Hi guys. 

First of all Thank you so much everyone for your valuable comments. I love reading them

I am back with another update. 

I hope you guys will enjoy it. 

Happy reading

Part 6(b) 

Pakhi and Samrat went for Skiing.

Pakhi asked ‘tumne pehle kabhi ki hai?’ to which Samrat replied ‘Nahi. But man zarur tha.’

Pakhi spoke ‘Mera bhi. Main bhi karna chahti thi par mauka nahi mila kabhi Skiing karne ka’

They started sliding on the snow slowly slowly. Pakhi fell down making Samrat laugh at her.

She huffed and made an angry face ‘Bahut hasi aa rahi hai na?’

Samrat spoke ‘Haha ha aa toh rahi hai’

Pakhi thought of a plan and acted ‘Aahh. mujhe lag gayi hai or aap has rahe ho’

Samrat got worried and asked ‘Zada lagi hai kya? Aao utho’

Pakhi spoke ‘give me your hand. Nahi uth paungi’

Samrat balanced himself and gave one hand to her, Pakhi held his hand and soon pulled him down. Samrat lost his balance and fell down making Pakhi laugh.

Samrat spoke ‘naatak kia tumne. Acha. abhi batata hu tumhe’

Pakhi clicked her tongue out and teased him.

Samrat held her tightly, Pakhi wiggled in his hold ‘Kya kar rahe ho aap.’

Samrat spoke ‘Abhi batata hu tumhe. Badi hasi aa rahi hai na?’

Pakhi laughed again and spoke ‘Ha toh. Pehle aap hase the’

Samrat didn’t hear her and collected some snow in his hand and gave a mischievous smile.

Pakhi noticed that and spoke ‘No. Samrat bahut thand hai. Please nahi’

Samrat didn’t hear anything and threw snow on her top.

Pakhi felt cold and was feeling cold ‘aah. Thanda hai.’

Samrat laughed. Pakhi loved seeing him laugh so much but the competitive nature of her overpowered her love emotions for him. She too collected some ice and put in his shirt and rubbed over his shirt.

Samrat too made faces and this time Pakhi laughed ‘Haha mujhe bahut maza aya.’

And the snow fight started between them.

After 10-15 minutes when they felt more cold they looked at eachother and spoke ‘Bas ab bahut thand lag rahi hai’ Pakhi spoke

Samrat replied ‘Sach mein. Chalo varna sardi lag jayegi. Kahi warm jaga chalte hai and kuch garam garam khate pite hai.

Pakhi replied ‘Mujhe bhuk bhi lagi hai’

Samrat spoke ‘Ha chalo.’ They started walking, Samrat kept his arm around her shoulder, Pakhi too adjusted in his embrace.

Both smiled and walked towards there car.

Seeing them together anyone could tell that they were falling for each other or maybe rising together in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virat was so happy with the closeness they shared, he could tell that this was the best rafting of his life though he hadn’t seen the future. Because he felt so close to Sai and the feeling was magical, fresh and so pure.