Chapter Fifty One- Am I Wrong

Kaia

My family have been gushing over the children  all morning and afternoon. No one has said anything about Michael or Alexander and I am thankful for that. I still haven't made my mind up about dinner with Alexander. I honestly just want to run to where he is at and jump in his arms and pray that we can go back to before everything got so bad. Did he not know that ignorance was bliss. I would have stayed with him. If he would have fought for me and our family I would have most likely stayed. As much as I don't want to admit it my love for him is so strong. I just wanted him to know that he could lose me and he did. We are divorced. I didn't even get to cry for my divorce being finalized. I shouldn't even be having these thoughts when he cheathed on me. I should be happy but I am so miserable. Is it sad that I want my husband back? That I just want him to hold me. Would I be weak or stupid to go back to him?

My parents, Kristian and Alex parents took all the children for an after out and giving me much needed girl time with Anne and Rose.

We were out at lunch and I just finished telling them EVERYTHING that has been going on between Me,Michael and Alexander. They hadn't said anything for the last five minutes and I think I shared to much and such a short amount t of time.

Anne spoke first.

"Kaia you could have called me anytime and I would have been there for you. As for everything with Alexander I don't blame you for feeling the way you did I most likely would have done the same thing. If you feel like you still want to be with him after everything that has happened I am here for you supporting you no judgment the only thing I have to say is take it slow. Everything between  you and him happened so fast one minute he was a one night stand next thing he was you two were dating or friends with benefits I am not sure. Even though I would never get the image of you two having sex on top of the table out my mind."

"You caught them having sex on top of the table? Omg that's priceless."

"Rose that was a horrible experience for me and my eyes. But anyways then you two were having a baby got engagedd got married and had another baby. You two nee d to date and take it slow.Work on co-parenting and then see where that leaves you two. That just my opinion."