Chapter Sixteen- I'm Trying

Alex

Kaia have been calling me all day but I just can't wrap my head around me seeing her all hugged up on another man. Is that why she wasn't answering my calls or texts? I don't want to think it but now my mind has me wondering has she been sleeping with someone else? Is she  going to try to pin someone else baby on me? Nope!  I will not let those viscous thoughts enter my mind. I know she is a good person. We just need to learn how to communicate with each other without shutting down. If she is pregnant then we need to figure something out. She would be the mother of my child and I want her to be my girlfriend if she isn't with anyone else. I should call her. Should I call her? Just when I pick my phone up to call her I get a picture message. And I can't believe my eyes. Its an ultrasound picture and the words under it has my heart out my chest.

Congrats you're going to be a dad.

She is actually pregnant and I can't help but feel mad. Not mad that she is pregnant but mad that she went to the doctor appointment without me. I would have wanted to be there. Anything to do with this baby I want to be involved. No I am going to be involved. Starting right now.

Kaia

After I sent that picture to Alex it took a minute before he called and he was mad. I don't understand why because I tried to call him all day before the appointment and when that sunk in he apologized to me. I told him that I wanted him there as much as he wanted to be there.

He sounds excited for the baby but something was off with him I didn't know what until he hung up the phone. His last words keeps ringing in my head.

I hope you had fun with the man you was hugging on your doorstep.

And he hung up on me. Just ended the call. So I knew I wasn't going crazy it was his car I seen. And something was off with him he thinks I'm with someone else and I bet he thinks that is why I haven't been answering his calls. If I didn't have to go to work in the morning I would call him back but I'm going to let him cool off or whatever he need to do before I tell him that that was just my brother and I'm going to have my camera ready for his face when he realized he made an ass out of his self.