#55

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Yah, Sim Hayoon, what are you doing?" I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the TV, which had How To Train Your Dragon the Hidden World playing on Netflix. My brother was being an idiot again.

"Yah! My friends are coming over. Give me the TV." He huffed.

"Wow you have friends."

"Yah!"

"HAHA!"

"Eomma!"

"Jake, just let her be."

"But my friends are coming over." Jake pouted. I just shook my head.

"Too bad." I stuck out my tongue to him and returned to the movie. Ah my favourite series.

"Hmph."

"Who are your friends anyways? You've never said anything before."

"Uh, we are just a whole group of 6, no 7, of us, because one just joined. And we are all of different ages."

"How dahell."

"We met at the arcade. And two of them are from your school." Holdup-

"Wait, who?" I turned to face him, ignoring the movie.

"Ni-ki, or Riki, and Jungwon." hOLDUP-

"yANG JUNGWON?"

"Yeah- wait, do you know him?" He narrowed his eyes at me. Oh shit. Bye. My face heated up and I just ran away to my room.

"Yah! What's wrong? I thought you were watching this?!" Jake shouted from downstairs.

"Forget it! I'll watch in my room!" And I closed the door behind me. Great. Seriously? Out of all the people in the world he can be friends with, he chooses to be friends with my crush. For goodness sakes. Is this fate or coincidence? Or just the world teasing and mocking me?

"Hey sis, anything wrong?" I heard my other older brother, Jaehyun, or Hugo, knocking on the door.

"I'm fine."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." And he entered, closing the door behind him. I was lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, while hugging a pillow to my chest. Oppa came and laid down next to me.

"What's up, lia?' Yeah that's my nickname. Wonder why? Because my english name is Aurelia. Heh. Whatever.

"The ceiling." I said emotionlessly.

"Stop it... Seriously, what's going on?" I definitely could feel him rolling his eyes.

"My crush is Jake oppa's friend."

"Oh. I see."

"What do I do?"

"I dunno. Do whatever you want to do."

"I've been writing letters to him."

"Ah I see."

"I've written 54 letters."

"Ah, I see- wait what?" He turned to look at me.

"Yeh I know."

"Wow you must really like him."

"Yeah." And we heard the front door open.

"Well, you should go then. Seems like they're here." Hugo oppa nudged me.

"No."

"Go."

"No."

"Come on, lia."