#60: epilogue

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I sighed as I picked up the shot glass and gulped down the rest of my soju. I set the shot glass on the table again and poured another glass. I was alone in the empty restaurant. Huh. Seemed normal. I glanced outside the full glass window. What a beautiful night... Unfortunately for me, a sad one, yet again. After finishing that whole bottle of soju, I grabbed my bag and left.

It was cold outside. But my body felt heated up. Maybe I did have one two many drinks. Whatever. It's not like I'm completely black out drunk. And I could still walk in a straight line, so, not drunk. But I should still call Hugo oppa to pick me up.

I stood by the side of the road and waited silently after texting my brother. I kicked a pebble on the ground, which bounced all the way onto the road. No, come back pebble! Sigh... Whatever. It's probably not coming back.

Just like him.

Except, he could actually move, and the pebble couldn't. He had a choice. But where is he now?

I felt tears brimming in my eyes. I felt angry, sad, annoyed, sad, very sad, helpless, hopeless. Ugh, stupid Yang Jungwon! Idiot. But why do I still like him? That idiot who left me 2 years ago. The heart sure is a weird thing.

You're the idiot. You still like him after all this time. You were the one who wrote stupid messages to him. You were stupid. You are stupid. You are so stupid to still like him. Now because of him, my life is never gonna be easy again. It was suffocating. To keep waiting. As the hope slowly dimmed, but I keep holding on to it.

And for what?

Ugh so annoying. I groaned internally.

Nothing. For 2 years. No contact, no nothing. All he said was, wait for me. And here I am 2 years later waiting for at least one single text message but no. Nothing. I'm such a fool. Stupid Yang Jungwon...

Jake oppa hates him now. I messed up their friendship. I know Heeseung and Ni-ki still knows about Jungwon's situation but they have never told me. It was so weird. Why didn't they want me to know?

Unless he's cheating on me...

No he'll never do that.

You never know, lia.

Stupid voice in my head...

Whatever. Just move on.

And with a heavy heart and clouded mind, I returned home with Hugo oppa that night.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

I was at a café. Well, that café Jungwon and I used to go to everyday when we dated for like what, half a year? Or maybe slightly more than that. Whatever. Anyways, I was now piling over some assignments from school. I was either gonna be a (english) teacher or an architect. Yeah completely different but whatever. If I'm jobless I'll just go get a job at the company Hugo oppa is running now. Something related to music.

Anyways, guess who just entered? Heeseung and Ni-ki.

Should I ask? Nah they won't even tell me. They'll never tell me.

Just ask.

Stupid voice in my head.

Stupid brain...

"Heeseung. Answer me, now. Where is Jungwon? What is he doing?" Damn I'm demanding. I saw Heeseung's face darken. Ni-ki just faced away.

"Look, you will never understand okay. You've done enough. You already broke our friendship because of your stupid brother who won't even listen to reasoning. So stop asking and move on. Jungwon's suffered enough because of you." Heeseung hissed. Wait what? Since when was he this fierce?

"Yah! I just need to know! He told me to wait! Until when?!" Shit I must look like some crazy bitch right now.

"You have no idea what his parents did to him okay." What....?

"W-what?"

"Look, because of your stupid letters, Jungwon being the idiot he is fell for you. Well guess what? Apparently he was arranged long time ago. His parents just never told him. They forced him to go to the US or you'd die okay?! Happy now!"

"I didn't know..."

"Yeah, you wouldn't have. Cause apparently our whole group of friends listens to your stupid overprotective brother when I'm tryna explain everything. Your brother is an idiot. Why were we ever friends?"

"So where's Jungwon now!" There was silence. Then came Ni-ki.

"He's been in coma for 2 years."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

i is done :)

and yes cliffhanger :))

and i shall leave you here for another uhhhh (4 weeks+2+2) aHAH

2 months

yes cos exams and

some learning fortnight thing

and i'd be busy doing oral

ew oral

anyways, enjoy and bye :))