#56

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Lia, over here!" I snapped my head in embarrassment. Seriously, What does this Yang Jungwon want? He has never talked to me before, and now he wants to eat with me. Gah I can't even write the letters anymore. Ugh. I feel so embarrassed and awkward now. Why did he have to be one of my brother's best friend? Well, guess I'll just start eating with him then.

"Don't shout out my name like that. No one knows I'm called Aurelia." I told him as I sat down with Ni-ki and him.

"Oh Okay." He smiled slightly and continued eating.

"Hyung, you seem a little off today. What's going on?" Ni-ki asked.

"Nothing..."

"Hyung."

"Ugh fine. You know my secret admirer? The one always writing notes to me?" I froze.

"Uhuh?" NI-ki replied.

"Well, I didn't receive a note today..." Whoops......

"Ohhh. And you're bothered? Why hyung, do you have a crush?" Ni-ki teased. I just stared down at my food.

"I dunno... I don't even know who she is. But... her letters always give some form of comfort. It is.... something that makes me smile, makes me happy." I saw a small smile on his face. He looked absolutely lovestruck. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Well, tell her to reveal herself then."

"I will try, if she even still goes to my locker. But she has given me hints on who she is, I just have no idea who is all that." I guess I'll go visit tomorrow-

"Then use the school forum to look for her?" NI-ki suggested again. NO!

"Yeah and then tons and tons of girls will come looking for me. No thanks." EXACTLY!

"Well, then just write a note then." Yes : )

"Yeah I will." Yay.

"Did you write all your hints down?" Uh oh.....

"Yeah. I compiled it into my diary." He has a diary?

"Where do you keep all your notes then? I assume you have around 50." Whoops-

"54. And I keep them in a nice box a home, don't worry." He counted?

"Hyung you are whipped. You totally like this girl." BYE-

"Ugh. I just hope she'd finally reveal herself soon." OOPS-

"Hayoon, you are being too quiet." Jungwon turned to me.

"Uhh, well I don't really know what to say so..."

"Eh it's fine. I just need your help."

"Huh?"

"I need you to help me with this girl."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Oppa, help." I suddenly bursted into Hugo's room. He jumped in shock before registering himself again.

"Oh Lia. You scared me. What do you want?"

"Jungwon has a crush on his secret admirer, me. But he doesn't know it's me. Now, he wants to tell me to reveal myself and he wants my help with it. To confess. To me!"

"Lol. Okay so here's the thing."

"Uhuh?"

"Just tell him."

"wHAT?"

"Yeah I mean, you like him, he likes you. So, just tell him."

"ARE YOU INSANE? WHAT IF JAKE OPPA- ahem. What if Jake oppa finds out? I can't ruin their friendship."

"You won't. Look, if he's that petty then I'll whack his head don't worry. Just confess to Jungwon before it's too late."

"Okay... okay... No I can't! I can't do this!" And I plopped onto Hugo's bed and covered my head with the pillow.

"Bruh- Ugh girls. He likes you! What's so hard in confessing in that?!"

"What if he doesn't want to date me after he finds out it's me! Because he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with Jake oppa!"

"Then I'll whack Jake and tell him to tell Jungwon it's fine, okay?" Damn oppa is violent.

"Violence isn't the answer though..."

"Unless necessary. Now, go write your letter."

"Fineee." And I dragged myself over to my room.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

short part but depicting existential crisis + a very helpful brother indeed

well bye now :)

KILL ME HE SCREAMS BF MATERIAL

kay bye :")