𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐔 𝐆𝐎

!!This chapter might be triggering for some readers. Subjects are getting discussed such as: cheating, depression and things that come with those. Read at your own risk. If there is something please please please reach out to someone. Know that I am open to help you with whatever you are going through now. You don't have to deal with it yourself. I also had a time like that. So I know how it feels, but pleaseeeee reach out to someone. End of warning!! (Remember you are loved!! I love all of you with my whole heart!!!!)

Crying, crying and crying thats all you did lately and it was eating you. But you couldn't do anything about it of course. You had to deal with it just like the other times your dad whould bring someone who's not your mom. Eventhough they would always do the same things he and your mom would do, and it was killing you.

You wanted to dissapear forever. But you couldn't just do that, you still had a lot of years waiting for you to be lived. You were only 16 at the time. And all these years your dad never stopped doing things with other women.

Today was no exception. Your mom would leave for work, an hour later a woman came for your dad. 10 minutes later stuff was happening. After 2 hours of 'having fun' the women whould leave. How long your mom would be gone decided if there would come 1 or 2 women. Today was only 1 thank god. After another hour for your dad to clean and prepare a beautiful dinner for your mom. You mom finally came home, exhausted and tired wanting to eat and sleep.

And you, you had to deal with the same thing happening every day. You would see different women and it was gross. To say the least.

When a new lady would stand in front of the door all you could do was run upstairs and cry. Maybe try to do something else. Turn on music because you didn't have to hear everything happening downstairs.

But one day, one day it didn't go as planned. Your mom went out to work like normal. Later a woman stood in front of the door. 10 minutes later stuff was happening. And that went on for a bit. The only difference was your mom coming home earlier then expected and so on seeing your dad having 'fun' with a lady.

To say she was shocked was an underestimate. She was shocked, angry, mad, sad but most of all she felt betrayed. So she did what she had to and started yelling. Not only at him but also at the lady.

From that moment everything went downhill. Your mom wouldn't cook for him, wouldn't lay in the same bed as him. And she did not switch any words with your dad. She always sleeped in your room. Asking questions about why. How long. And more.

Every night when your mom thought you was asleep you heard her softly crying. It was horrifying. No words existed for the amount of pain you felt. And the pain only became worse after your mom couldn't handle it anymore and made an end to it all.

"Do you think she's having a bad dream?" You heard a voice say. "I don't know, probably yes. As she has tears rolling down her cheeks." Someone else said.

You slowly opend your eyes seeing Jaein and Soona sitting in front of you. Yoy had a massive headache because of the drinking from the night before. But right now you couldnt care about that.

It was almost like your best friends could read minds when they both opend their arms motioning that you should come in for a hug. So that's what you did.

You hugged them and cried your eyes out even more. You had no idea where the rest were. But all you could think about right now was the dream you just had and your burning headache. Your head felt like it was pumping. It hurt so bad.

"Its okay, just cry. We are here for you." Soona said. "Cry like your life depends on it." Jaein added. You sat there in the arms from Soona and Jaein for a few more minutes before you decided to maybe tell them about why you were crying your eyes out after you just had such a fun night.

"I had a dream again." You started. "Remember last time? It about the same thing." You followed. "I'll tell you guys about it.

"When I lived in Canada my dad would always get with other women when my mom wasn't home. And if my mom was home he would act like nothing was going on. You could say he was cheating but then with three women at the same time on my mom..."

You took a deep breath before continuing. "Until one day, my mom came home earlier then my dad expected. So she saw what he was doing. From that day, my mom would always sleep with me. And when she thought I was asleep she would cry herself to sleep.

It went on like that for around two weeks. Until my mom couldn't handle it anymore. When I was asleep she committed a suicide. After that I decided to move, so that's why I'm here." You finished as you took a deep breath again and let more soundless tears fall over your cheek.

"I'm sorry for you." Soona siad while patting your back. "Its okay.." You said eventhough you knew that deep inside you werent really okay.

"Where is the rest?" You asked after sitting with Soona and Jaein a little longer. "Some already left as they had work. But a few are still laying around somewhere." Jaein answered. "Aah, okay. Let's wake them now, shall we?" You said before standing up and walking towards Juyeon and Eric.

♤♡◇♧

I'm sooooo sorry for not updating in so long. I am just losing interest in this story... but I don't want to discontinue this story, because I know how annoying it is when you want to read a story but it's discontinued. Either way I don't think that there are many chapters left, maybe 2-3.

Also I am working on first now which is very exciting. I'm not gonna update yet though as I first want to finish writing the whole story before publicing.

Anddd thank yall soooo much for 1,5k💗💗💗 i love you all soo much!!!!

-Liv
💗💗

ALSO IF YOU HAVENT YET GO WATCH BREAKING DAWN BY THE BOYZ OTHER ILL EAT YOUR KNEECAPS!! DAMNNN THEY ALL LOOK SOO F-ING GOOOD!!!! R.I.P THEIR BACKS THO. BUT AAAAHHH IM REALLY EXCITEDDD FOR THE WHOLE ALBUMMM ASWELL FOR ATEEZ' ZERO FEVER PART 2!!! IM NOT READYYYYYY

YEAH BYE (WATCH IT OR ELSE YOUR KNEE CAPS🔪)