❤︎Information❤︎

These are the information for the story :) I didn't write them they belong to Omegaverse guide :))

☯︎𒊹︎︎︎☯︎𒊹︎︎︎☯︎𒊹︎︎︎☯︎𒊹︎︎︎☯︎𒊹︎︎︎☯︎𒊹︎︎︎☯︎

What does A/B/O types mean?
rainbow A/B/O stands for Alpha, beta, omega. But you may be wondering what they really do don't you? Well then let me explain the common three, as well as the additional three. To get one thing straight, all the types can have scents glands, more on that later

Alphas

Alpha's are the highest rank/type in the Omegaverse. They are very protective of what's theirs and can be highly aggressive. Alphas have many thing that differentiates them from the other types, ranging from physical characteristics, psychological attributes, and physiology. Among one of the common traits is the knot at the base of an Alphas member. The knot is the bundle muscles that expand when the Alpha is close to climaxing and is pushed into the omega to lick themselves in the ensure the omega catches (impregnate). Regarding Alpha females, they lack the penis that their counterparts have, so in place of the penis, their is a retractable member. Females however cannot get pregnant and the womb doesn't exist. Alpha for have strong and musky scents and could be spices as well. Also, the scent can induce heat in omega or arouse them.

💛Betas

Betas are basically your everyday human with some exceptions. One is that they have a very weak scent, they have one but their glands do not produce it as heavily as alphas or omegas. They cannot reproduce with omega or become pregnant from Alpha. Female betas do can get pregnant however unlike male betas. Their scents are calming to omegas and alphas as well.

🤍Omegas

Omegas are the last rank. Omegas go into heat, increasing their fertility or one of the times the can catch (get pregnant). Females anatomy is the same when comes to birth male omegas however are a bit more complicated. Males lacking the reproductive organs females have us made up with the anal cavity serving as both natural processes like waste removal and as well as the uterus. When male omegas are pregnant, they would get a c-section mostly but giving birth is also an option. Depends on if the omega is able to handle it. One key thing of omegas is their hearts, this is the time when their sexual arousal is through the roof and their scent glands are most potent. The reason is being so the omega in the heat can attract a suitable maybe knot them. However, omegas can function properly while in heat but their have experience irritation, high sexual arousal, laboured breathing, high body temps and secretion of large amount if slick.

💦Slick

Slick is a substance secreted by omegas when in heat it is very sweet smelling fluid that is semi translucent. When tasted, it's very sweet. It is basically a form of self-lubrication for omegas.

👄Marking

Marking is where an alpha and omega bite at the juncture between the neck and shoulder. Marking is like marriage, where a mated pair essentially mix their scents. Basically marking is a way for an alpha to show what's theirs and toward other Alphas from taking the omega.

🔥Heat

A heat is similar to menstruation, but instead of the pain and blood produced, slick is produced and and omega is in the state of euphoria. All though, omega can stand it, it is the best the omega remains close to an alpha or indoors as an omega in heat is very vulnerable and very susceptible to the smell of an alpha.

💥Rut

A rut is the Alpha version on heat, except alpha is highly aggressive and dominant during this. It is brought on when an omega triggers is through their heat, however it can happen naturally as shown in the some omega fics. During this time the Alpha is highly aroused and will seek out an unmarked or unmarked omega to impregnate.

🌺Scent glands

They are located in the wrists and juncture of the neck and between shoulders. Scent glands are found on all Alpha, beta, omega types. However the scent of each person is different. You can never have one person with the same scent or intensity. Omegas have sweet scents, betas are calming/natural scents, and alphas have strong overpowering musky scents. Fun yet cute fact, when an omega is pregnant, their scent is stronger and has a sort of milky cream smell, giving away their pregnancy easily.

🧺Nest

A nest is usually a place where an Omega can be comfortable, whether if he is in heat or just having a bad day. It can be a closet or a couch, a small room or a bed. It will usually be filled with soft things, the most smelling like his/her mate if they have one. It usually makes them feel comfortable in all times, even if they feel they are about to murder someone. With Omegas being the small fragile creatures they are, it can help them rest. As they get closer to their delivery date, they will most likely spend more and more time in their nest with their Alpha.

𓇽𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆:𓇽

💮No quirk AU
🍑Feminie Shoto
💮Smut
🍑Fluff
💮Drama
🍑Mpreg
💮Abuse
🍑Rape
💮Bakugo X Shoto
🍑Yaoi
💮Dadzawa
🍑Katsuki is 20
💮Shoto is 19
🍑Rest of the class are between 20-21

𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽𓇽

Katsuki➪Alpha (scent: strong burnt caramel)
Shoto➪Omega (scent: peppermint and strawberry)
Deku➪Alpha (scent: cinnamon and dark oak)
Mina➪Beta (scent: bubblegum)
Kaminari➪Omega(scent: light lemon and cheesecake)
Kirishima➪Alpha (scent: raspberry)
Iida➪Alpha (scent: blueberry)
Sero➪Beta (scent: charcoal)
Shinso➪Alpha (scent: lavender)
Uraraka➪Omega (scent: vanilla and cherry)
Aizawa➪Alpha (scent: coffee)
Momo➪Alpha (scent: red apples and roses)

If they dont make sense I'm sorry 😭 I'm brain dead :(